This vanilla iced coffee is simply the best ever thanks to one unexpected key ingredient: sweetened condensed milk! This frothy, creamy beverage is perfect on a hot summer day.
In the summertime, I love switching out iced coffee for hot, but I don’t always want to spend the money to buy one from my local coffee shop.
Luckily, this iced coffee is a cinch to make, and you don’t need specialty coffee like cold brew or espresso – just regular brewed coffee works great!
You’ll blend all of the ingredients together for the perfect sweet, cool beverage.
Vanilla Iced Coffee Ingredients
- Brewed coffee: All you’ll need for this is freshly brewed coffee from your coffee pot.
- Sweetened condensed milk: This is the secret ingredient that will make your coffee sweet and creamy.
- Milk: A little bit of milk ups the creamy factor for the coffee.
- Vanilla extract: A hint of vanilla extract is where we get our vanilla flavor from!
- Ice cubes: To cool the hot coffee down.
- Cinnamon: A dash of cinnamon at the end makes this extra yummy.
What I Used For This Recipe
This post contains affiliate links.
- Coffee Maker: This 12-cup coffee maker gets used every day in my house!
- Vitamix Blender: I can’t recommend investing in a Vitamix blender enough! It can blend anything and will last for many years to come.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons: Every kitchen needs a great set of measuring cups and spoons, I love this stainless steel set.
How to Make Iced Coffee at Home
Making this iced coffee truly could not be any easier. Once you’ve brewed your coffee, you’ll simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until fully mixed. You can serve it as-is or over ice!
Can you make iced coffee with hot coffee?
Absolutely! While you can cool coffee overnight or use cold brew if you prefer, hot coffee works just fine here. The ice cubes included in this recipe will cool it down.
Can I make this iced coffee with different flavors?
Yes! For even more vanilla flavor, you could scrape the insides of a vanilla bean and add it. For a mocha version, try a teaspoon or two of cocoa powder!
More Coffee Recipes You’ll Love
- Cinnamon Cappuccino
- Coconut Coffee Milkshake
- Dulce de Leche Coffee Milkshake
- Maple Latte
- Gingerbread Latte
Do you have any amazing Iced Coffee recipes? I’m always looking for more recipes to try! Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, on Facebook at Simply Stacie, and on Pinterest @SimplyStacie and let me know how you liked this and my other recipes!
- 1½ cups brewed coffee
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
- pinch of cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until ice is crushed and drink is mixed. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 0gSugar: 42gProtein: 8g