Do you ever just crave the aromatic, sweet, and aromatic flavours of a maple latte? Creamy, warm, and perfect for chilly days, this recipe is so comforting. Making a latte at home has never been easier!
Simple and steamy good, this creamy maple latte recipe is exactly what the chilly temperatures are made for. Sweet and natural flavors of maple syrup are steamed together with your choice of milk in this recipe for the best experience!
In Canada, we love to drink coffee and every excuse to enjoy it. I bought my own espresso maker to have at home, and ever since, I have been making my very own gourmet espresso drinks like mocha latte recipe.
I even like to make nourishing creamy lattes in the slow cooker such as this gingerbread latte and chai latte. Mmm, both options can cook all day long and fill the house with fragrances just like your favorite coffee shop.
Making lattes at home is super easy and a great way to stay warm during fall and winter whenever you just need something a little extra hot to sip on and hold in your hands.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Maple Syrup: For this recipe, I love to use a good quality syrup like Maple Lifestyle. The type of maple syrup you use in this recipe really makes a difference!
- Espresso: Make your favorite espresso at home with an espresso machine! You can use either caffeinated or decaf espresso for your latte.
- Milk: Hot and steamy milk is used to create creamy smooth textures. For best results, use full-fat dairy milk, or for a dairy-free option, use a barista grade oat milk.
What I Used For This Recipe
- Milk Frother: Use this milk frother to make sure your milk gets nice and fluffy. I use this frother all of the time whenever I’m wanting a creamy drink. This little device is so easy to use, too, and comes in an array of colors!
- Measuring Cups and Spoons: This stainless steel set of measuring cups and spoons is a must because they are easy to clean, durable, and look nice! I like these sets because they come in a ring which is easy to keep them all together.
- Espresso Machine: I like to use this espresso machine because it gets the espresso nice and extracted! This machine is built to last and looks nice on the counter.
How To Make It
- Pour the liquid maple syrup into the bottom of a mug or cup. Pour as much as you would like. You can adjust the sweetness to your preference.
- Next, pour the hot espresso on top of the maple syrup and pour fully warmed milk into the mug next. Use the milk frother to get the milk your preferred frothiness.
Can you put maple syrup in your coffee?
Maple syrup is a wonderful sweetener for espresso or regular coffee drinks! This sweetener is refined sugar-free and dissolves easily in warm liquids.
How do you add flavor to a latte?
You can add more flavor to a latte by using different types of sugars or flavored syrups. There are so many options! Experiment with different flavors and pick your best latte combination.
What To Serve With This
More Maple Recipes You’ll Love
- Maple Pecan Squares
- No-Churn Maple Pecan Ice Cream
- Maple Coffee Milkshake
- Cheesecake with Maple Syrup
- Maple Pecan Danish Bake
Do you have any amazing easy creamy latte recipes? I’m always looking for more recipes to try! Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, on Facebook at Simply Stacie, and on Pinterest @SimplyStacie and let me know how you liked this and my other recipes!
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup espresso
- 1 cup hot milk frothed
- Pour maple syrup on the bottom of a mug or cup.
- Pour espresso on top and then pour the heated frothed milk on top. Serve hot.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.