Make this festive and fruity holiday drink a tradition at your next Christmas party. It’s made with cranberry juice, orange juice, lemon lime soda and vanilla. Whip up a quick batch of Christmas Punch for friends and family in minutes!
If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipe, I’ve got you covered. This easy recipe is perfect to serve at all your holiday parties this year. It’s become a new tradition in our home.
I love the tartness of the cranberry juice combined with the fruity sweetness of the orange juice and lemon lime soda pop. The frozen cranberries serve as ice cubes and give this yummy drink a festive pop.
Why You’ll Love This Holiday Punch
- It’s fruity with some tartness
- Can easily add alcohol for an adult version
- Kid friendly
- Easy to make in minutes
- Serves a crowd
- Perfect for Christmas parties
What is Christmas Punch?
Christmas Punch is a holiday party drink served in a punch bowl. It typically includes cranberry juice, soda and a fruit juice. I like mine with cranberry juice, orange juice and lemon lime soda. I have seen other recipes made with pomegranates, ginger ale, pineapple juice and limeade.
Ingredients to Make Christmas Punch
- Cranberry juice or cranberry cocktail
- Orange juice – I prefer to buy the pulp-free version
- Lemon lime soda – Sprite or 7-Up works great here.
- Orange slices
- Vanilla extract
- Frozen cranberries – These help to keep the punch cold and look pretty.
- Ice cubes
How to Make Christmas Punch
- Step One: Add cranberry juice, orange juice, lemon lime soda and vanilla extract to a large punch bowl. Stir.
- Step Two: Add ice cubes. Top punch with orange slices and frozen cranberries.
Equipment Needed to Make this Christmas Party Punch
This post contains affiliate links.
What to Serve with Cranberry Punch
- Use pineapple juice instead of orange juice
- Try almond extract or orange extract instead of vanilla extract
- Use ginger ale instead of lemon lime soda
- Add a splash of pomegranate juice
- Add a can of frozen limeade in addition to the other ingredients
How to Store Christmas Punch
If you have leftover punch, I recommend storing it in the fridge.
Your punch bowl may be too large to fit in the fridge. If that’s the case, ladle the leftover punch into a pitcher and store in the fridge for up to 5 to 7 days.
Can You Make it in Advance?
Yes, you can make this holiday punch in advance and store in the fridge.
I recommend adding the ice cubes, orange slices and frozen cranberries to the punch bowl when you are ready to serve.
Can I Add Alcohol?
Yes, you can definitely add alcohol to make this an adult version. Vodka or rum works well.
You can either add it to the punch bowl or let guests know that they can add it to their individual glasses. If kids are at the party, make sure they don’t accidentally drink from this punch if there is alcohol in the punch bowl.
As for how much to add, that will depend on how strong you want the punch to be. I would start by adding a few shots and then taste test to see if it needs more.
It’s always easy to add more, but impossible to fix if you add too much.
More Holiday Drinks You’ll Love
- Cranberry Mint Mocktail
- Shirley Temple
- Peachy Sparkler
- Pretty in Pink Punch
- Homemade Eggnog
- Spiced Cranberry Punch
You’ll also like this Pretty in Pink Punch.
If you make the recipe, rate it on the recipe card below and tag me on Instagram and use #simplystacie. I like sharing the photos on my Instagram stories!
- 12 cups cranberry juice or cranberry cocktail
- 6 cups orange juice
- 4 cups lemon lime soda
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- Ice cubes
- Add cranberry juice, orange juice, lemon lime soda and vanilla extract to a large punch bowl. Stir.
- Add ice cubes. Top punch with orange slices and frozen cranberries.
Make sure the beverages are chilled prior to using them for best results.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Meal Planning Binder
RowBuys Heavyweight 2 Gallon Punch Bowl, Footed Glass Punch Heavy Base Bowl with Angled Design, Party Serveware for Cocktails, Functional Centerpiece, Large Bowl for Parties
Tablecraft 7 oz Polycarbonate Ladle
Winco SPB-35 Stainless Steel Punch Bowl with Handles, 3.5-Gallon
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 1gSugar: 45gProtein: 2g