Peachy Sparklers are the best summer drink recipe! It’s so easy to make this summer punch in just 2 simple steps for your next cookout with just 4 basic ingredients.
Summer is made for grilled dinners and simple salads, but my favorite part is the fun fizzy drinks! This simple Peachy Sparkler is one of the easiest summer drinks to make with just 4 ingredients. I love this recipe because I keep all these things on hand, and I can throw it together for an impromptu cookout or pool party!
The recipe couldn’t be any easier to make. It’s a can of Minute Maid Peach Punch and Orange Juice frozen concentrate. Add in some lime juice (fresh or from a bottle), Sprite and use frozen peaches (or grapes) as your ice. The result is a refreshing and sweet flavour that epitomizes summer.
- Peach punch concentrate: This frozen concentrate makes this drink recipe so simple! It’s got all that peachy flavor without peeling and juicing a bunch of fresh peaches. Keep it in the freezer until it’s time to mix for the most refreshing batch.
- Orange juice concentrate: For the best flavor, use orange juice concentrate instead of orange juice. No need to thaw!
- Lime juice: The fresh lime juice adds an extra brightness to this virgin drink. You can use store-bought lime juice, too, but I think fresh is stronger.
- Sprite: Use your favorite clear soda to make all the fizz! You could also use champagne or Prosecco here for an extra fancy summer cocktail. I always add the bubbles right before serving to keep it from going flat.
What I Used For This Recipe
This post contains affiliate links.
- Handheld juicer: To get the most out of your lemons and limes, use a citrus juicer! No fancy equipment needed here.
- Glass pitcher: When you’re serving beautiful summer drinks, you want to see them! This glass pitcher doesn’t spill a drop while you serve your guests.
How To Make It
- First, mix together the peach punch frozen concentrate, orange juice frozen concentrate, and lime juice.
- To serve the peachy sparklers, fill your glass with ice or frozen fruit like grapes, peaches, strawberries, or blueberries. Then, fill the glass halfway with punch and fill the rest with Sprite.
That’s it! This refreshing summer drink recipe is barely a recipe. It’s also so easy to change up every time you serve it! You can always swap the concentrates, add different frozen fruits for ice, or add an array of spirits for a summer sangria.
What Mixes Well with Peaches?
I kept my peach sparkler a virgin drink recipe for that super refreshing poolside drink!
But you could add some alcohol to it if you wish. Vodka would be great, or even some peach schnapps!
If you wanna mix it up, swap the Sprite for your favorite seltzer — or hard seltzer for the adults! This saves on added sugars, calories, and adds an extra fruity flavor like black cherry or raspberry!
More Amazing Peach Recipes
I love summer for many reasons, but a lot of those reasons are fresh summer fruits! Peaches are a great fruit that works for sweet or savory recipes.
This peach bread is moist, light, and loaded with peaches! It’s so fast but is the best summer baked dessert.
If you’ve never tried a savory peach recipe, you’ll love this peach chicken! The juicy chicken and rice with fresh peaches is the perfect combo. Trust me!
Start your morning off with fresh peaches in this amazing peach coffee cake! It’s got the perfect amount of sweetness for your morning coffee or an afternoon snack.
When you’ve got extra fruit, make a delicious fruit pizza! I like to keep it simple with fresh peaches and blueberries, but any fruit in the rainbow will do.
What To Serve With This
Is there anything more summer-like than a delicious heaping side of Macaroni Salad? I think not! This is not your typical salad made with creamy mayo. It’s more on the sweet side, but I promise, it’s just as delicious and will be a hit at your summer BBQs and picnics.
No need to chase the ice cream truck this summer. This fluffy orange creamsicle salad satisfies my dessert cravings AND is light enough to serve as a barbecue side dish! No matter the time, it’s a great fluffy, sweet compliment to any meal.
There are SO MANY potato salad recipes online with a diverse array of ingredients. This Dutch Potato Salad recipe is one of my favourites. It’s flavourful, creamy and delicious.
More Drink Recipes You’ll Love
- Sparkling Grape Lemonade
- Pretty in Pink Punch
- Shirley Temple
- Citrus Bliss Infused Water
- Cherry Vanilla Smoothie
Do you have any amazing summer drink recipes? I’m always looking for more recipes to try! Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, on Facebook at Simply Stacie, and on Pinterest @SimplyStacie and let me know how you liked this and my other recipes!
- 1 can (295ml) Peach Punch Frozen concentrate, mixed with 1 1/2 cans water
- 1 can (295ml) frozen orange juice from concentrate
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 5 cups Sprite
- In a large pitcher, stir together peach punch, orange juice and lime juice.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice, frozen grapes and/or frozen peaches. Fill glass halfway with juice and top with Sprite.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 22gProtein: 0g