Serve this Sparkling Grape Lemonade at every party! This punch is delicious and bubbly with just four ingredients.
I love a great lemonade, and this Sparkling Grape Lemonade is a great half sweet punch, half tart lemonade. This great party drink is easy to make and just really good. You can whip this up in a flash and serve your guests something special!
I love whipping this up for family birthdays or barbecues because everyone can serve themselves and it’s a great, refreshing choice year-round!
Love planning parties but get overwhelmed in the details? Check out my party planning printables to help keep you organized!
With bubbly lemon lime soda, frozen grape punch and lemonade, this drink is so easy to make when entertaining, or when you want to treat the kids to a special summery drink.
- Grape Punch frozen concentrate
- Lemonade frozen concentrate
- Ice cubes
- Lemons, for a gorgeous garnish
What I used for my Sparkling Grape Lemonade
- Punch bowl: Nothing screams perfect host like a punch bowl. This beautiful bowl comes with a ladle that’s made to not fall into the punch.
- Silicone ice cube trays: If you don’t have an ice maker, these are the best ice cube trays for making tons of ice for a party! The mold bends easily to get all the ice out and each stackable tray holds 37 hexagonal cubes!
How to Make Sparkling Grape Lemonade
- First, get your punch bowl (or large pitcher!) and mix together the grape and lemonade concentrates with the Sprite and water. Mix well to combine!
- Then, add your ice cubes just before serving.
How to Enhance Your Lemonade
The bubbles are what makes this drink unique, but any lemon-lime soda will work!
Trying to avoid the sugars? You can always try lemon-lime seltzer water for all the bubbles but less additives!
Love alternative ice cubes? Make grape and lemonade cubes!
If you have extra cans of concentrate, follow the directions on the container and add the liquid to ice cube trays at least a day before you serve the punch. You can make a tray of each or mix the flavors together!
Wanna kick it up a notch? Use frozen glasses to keep your punch extra chilled, and add some frozen grapes for an alcohol-free sangria feeling!
Speaking of alcohol…want to add some? This is a great adult spiked lemonade! Try regular or lemonade vodka in this. Or maybe swap the Sprite for champagne or prosecco!
How to Make Ahead
Whenever I’m throwing a party, I want to make as much ahead of time. This can easily be adapted to make early with one minor change.
You can mix everything together in a bowl or pitcher that fits in your fridge except the Sprite, which will go flat, and the ice, which will water it down. Add those ingredients right before serving and you’re done!
Other amazing recipes to try…
- Pretty in Pink Punch
- Cranberry Mint Mocktail
- Shirley Temple
- Citrus Bliss Infused Water
- Passionate Sangria
- Copycat Orange Julius
- Pool Party Jello Shots
Do you have any amazing summer drink recipes? I’m always looking for more recipes to try! Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, on Facebook at Simply Stacie, and on Pinterest @SimplyStacie and let me know how you liked this and my other recipes!
- 1 can 295mL Grape Punch frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 1 can 295mL Lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 3 cups Sprite
- 2 cups water
- ice cubes or ice ring
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together grape punch and lemonade frozen concentrates, Sprite and water. Mix well.
- Fill with ice cubes or add ice ring.
- Add frozen grapes to jazz it up (optional).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g