This sweet and decadent adult drink is exactly what you need this summer. This Boozy Orange Creamsicle Milkshake is creamy and blended to perfection with the flavors of orange and vanilla.
When you’re craving something cold this summer, make some boozy milkshakes! These tasty cocktails are perfect for hot summer days when you want frozen treats with a little kick.
The best thing is that these boozy creamsicle milkshakes are ready to enjoy in minutes. It’s a bit like the adult version of the ice cream truck. You’ll craving these sweet and creamy treat all summer long.
Nothing beats that classic creamsicle flavor. This boozy treat may become your new favorite summer cocktail.
Why You’ll Love These Boozy Orange Creamsicle Shakes
- Simple to make in minutes
- Make a childhood classic orange shake into a delicious adult treat
- Dreamy drink that’s thick, rich and perfectly sweet
- Can easily be made into non-alcoholic drinks to serve to the kids
- Create other delicious concoctions with different flavors of vodka, sherbet and ice cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Use your favorite brand or make your own homemade vanilla ice cream.
- Orange Sherbet – Use your favorite brand or make your own homemade orange sherbet.
- Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream Vodka
- Whipped Cream and Sprinkles – Use for garnish.
How to Make Boozy Orange Creamsicle Milkshakes
- Step One: Place the vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet in a blender.
- Step Two: Pour in the heavy cream and whipped cream vodka.
- Step Three: Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Step Four: Serve immediately with whipped cream and orange sprinkles.
This post contains affiliate links.
What to Serve with Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
Variations and Substitutions
- Switch out the whipped cream vodka, Try vanilla vodka, citrus flavored vodka or regular vodka.
- No orange sherbet? Use orange soda, orange juice concentrate or fresh orange juice instead.
- Change the type of alcohol. Switch out the whipped cream vodka for Grand Marnier, Triple Sec or another orange liqueur.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract for a boost of flavor.
- Use regular milk if you don’t have heavy cream.
I recommend making these creamy cocktails when you are ready to enjoy them fresh. They don’t store well.
- To make a thinner shake, add more heavy cream or milk.
- To make a thicker shake, add more vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet.
Can I Double This Recipe?
You can definitely double or triple this recipe if you need to make extra. This recipe as written makes 2 servings.
How to Garnish
- Top with whipped cream and orange sprinkles.
- Garnish with an orange slice on the rim.
If you make the recipe, rate it on the recipe card below and tag me on Instagram and use #simplystacie. I like sharing the photos on my Instagram stories!
Boozy Orange Creamsicle Milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups orange sherbet
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 oz whipped cream vodka
- Whipped cream and spirnkles for topping
- Place the vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet in a blender.
- Pour in the heavy cream and whipped cream vodka.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream and orange sprinkles.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.