This quick and easy no-bake dessert dip is creamy, fluffy and sweet. Serve Cherry Cheesecake Dip as a dessert or appetizer with your favorite cookies or graham crackers.
If you are a fan of cherry cheesecake, you’re going to love this easy dip!
It’s perfect for parties, movie nights with the kids or a quick snack when you’re sweet tooth calls. No one can resist that sweet creamy cheesecake filling with luscious cherries. Yum!
Prep time is only 5 minutes so you can whip it up quickly to serve to friends and family. Or maybe you just want to keep it all to yourself. Been there, done that. I won’t judge.
Why You’ll Love This Cheesecake Dip
- Creamy, sweet and addicting
- Can serve with your favorite cookies or sweet crackers
- Transportable for potlucks
- Easy to find ingredients
- No-bake with minimal prep
- Ready to eat immediately
- Can make in advance
Ingredients for Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Cream cheese – I use regular cream cheese. Make sure it’s softened so you can easily whip it with the other ingredients.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cool Whip – Make sure it’s thawed out prior to using it. Make your own homemade Cool Whip.
- Almond extract
- Cherry pie filling – I use a whole can of cherry pie filling.
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Step One: In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes, until smooth.
Step Two: Fold in Cool Whip.
Step Three: Add mixture to a serving dish. Top with cherry pie filling.
Step Four: Serve with graham crackers or cookies.
Equipment Needed to Make Cherry Dip
This post contains affiliate links.
What to Serve with Cherry Dessert Dip
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Fresh fruit
- Sugar cookies
- Change out the pie filling to another flavor. Strawberry or blueberry would also be delicious.
- No almond extract? Use vanilla extract. I like almond extract because it pairs nicely with cherries.
- You can try using light cream cheese instead of the regular version for a “lighter” dip.
- No Cool Whip? You can make your own stabilized whipped cream or use regular whipped cream in a pinch.
Best Way to Store Cheesecake Dip
Store any leftover cheesecake dip in an airtight covered container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Can I Freeze Cherry Cheesecake Dip?
I don’t recommend freezing this dip because of the cream cheese. The texture will change and it won’t be as yummy as if you were to make it fresh.
Can I Make this Dip in Advance?
Yes, you can make it up to one day ahead of time if you like. Make sure to store it, covered, in the fridge, until you are ready to serve it.
- Make sure you use softened cream cheese. It’s a pain trying to beat cold cream cheese. Too many lumps! I leave it sit on the counter for about an hour before I want to use it.
- When you serve this dip, serve it chilled. Don’t let it sit out longer than 2 hours for food safety concerns.
You’ll also love this Berry Cheesecake Trifle.
If you make the recipe, rate it on the recipe card below and tag me on Instagram and use #simplystacie. I like sharing the photos on my Instagram stories!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz/250g) softened
- 1 ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip thawed
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 to3 minutes, until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add mixture to a serving dish. Top with cherry pie filling.
- Serve with graham crackers or cookies.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.