This viral TikTok recipe is a must-try dessert. Booty Dip is creamy, sweet and no-bake with only 5 ingredients. Serve with graham crackers or your favorite cookies.
The name alone made me want to try this recipe! Booty Dip? I like it. Turns out, it also tastes amazing, too.
No, it’s not the healthiest dip. It’s high in sugar and calories. I think that’s part of the reason why it has its name. My motto is everything in moderation. Don’t eat it everyday, but once in a while? Go for it.
It’s super easy to put together for a quick sweet snack. If you’re having a movie night or have friends stop in for a quick visit, impress them with some yummy booty dip! My family loved it and asks me to make it often.
Why You’ll Love This Booty Dip Recipe
- Perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Ready to eat in 5 minutes
- Sweet, rich and creamy
- Serve with your favorite cookies, sweet crackers or fresh fruit
- Kids can help make it
- Get people talking at parties about your fun dip recipe with the strange name
Ingredients to Make Booty Dip
- Cream cheese – Make sure it’s softened to room temperature so it’s easy to mix.
- Marshmallow fluff
- Cool Whip – Thaw it in the fridge first. Make your own stabilized whipped cream if you can’t find Cool Whip in stores.
- Mini chocolate chips – You can use regular chocolate chips if that’s what you have at home.
- Brown sugar – Dark or light brown sugar is fine.
How to Make Booty Dip
Step One: Add cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and brown sugar to a medium sized mixing bowl. Beat on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth and combined.
Step Two: Fold in Cool Whip and mini chocolate chips.
Step Three: Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Equipment Needed to Make Booty Dip
This post contains affiliate links.
What to Serve with Booty Dip
- Death by Chocolate Cookies
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Graham crackers
- Animal crackers
- Chocolate wafers
- Oreo cookies
- Fresh fruit
- Ginger Snaps
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Use mini marshmallows instead of marshmallow fluff.
- Try other types of chips like peanut butter, white chocolate or butterscotch chips.
- Replace the Cool Whip with whipped cream.
- Make it with whipped cream cheese instead of regular cream cheese.
- Want less sweetness? Leave out the brown sugar. You can also sweeten with honey.
- Add some mix-ins like peanut butter, Nutella or even jam.
Best Way to Store Leftover Booty Dip
Place any leftover booty dip in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
No, I don’t recommend freezing this dessert dip. The consistency will be off.
Can I Make Ahead?
Yes, you can make this easy fruit dip recipe up to a day ahead of time. Make sure to store it in the fridge in a sealed container until you’re ready to serve.
Make Booty Dip for Holidays
- Valentine’s Day – Add cinnamon hearts, red and white sprinkles, and/or heart shaped chocolate chips.
- St. Patrick’s Day – Add green sprinkles, green food coloring and/or mint chocolate chips.
- Easter – Add mini eggs, pastel sprinkles, and/or chopped up creme eggs.
- Halloween – Add black and orange sprinkles, googly eyes and/or gummy worms.
- Christmas – Add red and green sprinkles, holiday baking chips, and/or chopped candy canes.
You’ll also like this Fruit Cocktail Dessert.
If you make the recipe, rate it on the recipe card below and tag me on Instagram and use #simplystacie. I like sharing the photos on my Instagram stories!
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz/250g) softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- ½ cup Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Add cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and brown sugar to a medium sized mixing bowl. Beat on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth and combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mini chocolate chips.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.