Rainbow Bark is an easy, fun and colorful no-bake treat to make with kids! With white chocolate, bite-sized candies and pretzels, it is salty and sweet – the perfect treat!
This brightly colored candy bark is super simple to make in minutes. It’s the perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat for kids to help make and decorate. In a few easy steps, you’ll have Rainbow Bark for you and your family to enjoy.
Each bite is crunchy and sweet and will satisfy both your sweet and salty tooth.
One of the best parts about this no-bake dessert is that it’s customizable. You can create pretty much any kind of bark for all occasions!
You’ll also like this Shamrock Shake.
Why You’ll Love This White Chocolate M&M Bark
- Few ingredients
- Easy to store
- Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day
Ingredients to Make Rainbow Bark
- Mini M&M’s
- Broken pretzel pieces
- White chocolate or vanilla candy melts
- Multi-color nonpareil sprinkles
Equipment Needed to Make Easy Rainbow Bark
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Make Rainbow Bark
- Step One: Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil. Spread ¾ cup of the mini M&M’s and the broken pretzel pieces onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Step Two: Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe dish, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Step Three: Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the cookie, M&M’s, and pretzel mixture. Spread out with a spatula if needed.
- Step Four: Before the mixture ‘sets,’ sprinkle the remaining mini M&M’s and the sprinkles on top. Place bark in the fridge to set for 1-hour minimum.
- Step Five: Remove and break into smaller pieces.
What to Serve with White Chocolate M&M Bark
- Shirley Temple
- Cherry Coke Cupcakes
- St. Patrick’s Day Candy Cups
- Mint Chocolate Shamrocks
- Grasshopper Tarts
- St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops
- St. Patrick’s Day Truffle
- If you are unable to find mini M&M’s using regular-sized M&M’s will also work.
- Try different flavored M&Ms such as peanut or dark chocolate.
- Substitute different types of chocolate for the bark such as dark chocolate or milk chocolate.
- You can color coordinate the M&M’s and sprinkles to go along with holiday themes (e.g. red and green M&M’s for Christmas).
Best Way to Store Crunchy White Chocolate Bark Leftovers
Store any leftover Rainbow bark in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last for 2 to 3 weeks.
Can I Freeze White Chocolate M&M Bark
Yes, you can freeze Rainbow Bark. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Does Rainbow Bark Have to Be Stored in the Fridge or Freezer?
No, it can also be stored on the counter for about 5 days if you like.
How to Customize for Other Parties and Holidays
- Unicorn Bark – Add unicorn sprinkles, pink, purple, blue candy melts
- Christmas Bark – Add crushed candy canes, red and green M&M’s and candy melts
- Peppermint Bark – Add peppermint extract, crushed candy canes
- Birthday Bark – Add rainbow sprinkles, variety of colored candy melts
- Halloween Bark – Add Halloween sprinkles, candy corn, purple, green and orange
- M&M’s Valentine’s Day Bark – Add Valentine sprinkles, pink candy melts, red, white, and pink M&Ms
- Easter Bark – Add Cadbury Mini Eggs, Easter M&M’s
- Air Fryer Candied Pecans
- Peanut Butter Truffles
- Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
- Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge
Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, Facebook at Simply Stacie or Pinterest at @simplystacie and let me know how you liked this recipe and my other recipes.
If you make the recipe, rate it on the recipe card below and tag me on Instagram and use #simplystacie. I like sharing the photos on my Instagram stories!
This is an easy, fun and colourful no-bake treat to make with kids! With white chocolate, bite-sized candies and pretzels, it is salty and sweet – the perfect treat!
- 1 cup Mini M&M’s
- 1 ½ cup broken pretzel pieces
- 2 1/4 cups white chocolate or vanilla candy melts
- Multi-Color nonpareil sprinkles
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil. Spread ¾ cup of the mini M&M’s and the broken pretzel pieces onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the cookie, M&M and pretzel mixture. Spread out with a spatula if needed.
- Before the mixtures ‘sets’ sprinkle the remaining mini M&M’s and the sprinkles on top. Place bark in the fridge to set for 1 hour minimum.
- Remove and break into smaller pieces.
You can use regular M&M's if you can't find Mini M&M's.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 630Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 2gSugar: 67gProtein: 7g
Leave a Reply