Chicken BLT Salad
My Chicken BLT Salad has a secret ingredient that really packs a punch of flavor. I only recently started adding it to my recipes and love the delicious twist it brings to our old favorites. I’ll fill you in on the secret: it’s Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing!
It’s creamy, smooth and has a kick of spice to tease your taste buds. I always want extra helpings of this recipe because it’s so amazing! My family agrees with me and loves this simple lunch recipe. Eat it as a salad served on a bed of lettuce or put it on bread to make a sandwich. It’s easy to make and tastes even better the next day!
Coming up with new recipes is always interesting! With a quality product line like Hidden Valley, you’re bound to create a new recipe that your family will enjoy. Or if you prefer, change up an old family favorite like I did with my chicken salad. We now have a “new” family favorite with this recipe!
From dressings and dips to sandwich spreads and side dish solutions, the special blend of herbs and spices makes Hidden Valley the perfect addition to any recipe. For more delectable ranch recipes, visit www.hiddenvalley.com.
Chicken BLT Salad
Creamy, smooth and has a kick of spice to tease your taste buds. I always want extra helpings of this recipe because it’s so amazing!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 to 4 cups lettuce (I used Field Greens in mine)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, chopped into small cubes
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Add chicken, tomatoes, cheese, green onions and bacon to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing and mix until fully combined.
- Serve chicken salad on top of a bed of lettuce. Garnish with green onions, if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.