I’ve been making this recipe for Greek Pasta Salad since my early 20s. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s always well received at family functions and at our own dinner table. When I make this salad, there is rarely any leftovers. You can double (or triple) the recipe to serve a larger crowd.
Any kind of pasta will do. I like the look of the rotini noodles, but have also used bowtie pasta for this recipe in the past.
If you enjoy the flavour of Greek salad, give this pasta salad a try! It’s fresh and delicious and a recipe that I personally keep coming back to summer after summer. Really you could eat this any time of year, but summer seems to be the season of pasta salad don’t you think?
- 2 cups pasta of your preference
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, feta cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and pepper. Pour over salad and toss gently.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 434mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g