If you’ve ever been to a church bake sale, chances are you’ve seen these no-bake cookies or something similar.
I’m a huge fan of no-bake desserts (Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks, anyone?). These Chocolate & Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are rich, chewy and easy to make. They are the kind of cookie you make one time and never forget the recipe. (If you do forget, just come back to this post!).
Craving more no-bake desserts? You’ve come to the right spot. Check out my other recipes like No-Bake Nougat Bars, Rocky Road Bites, Cherry Mousse, Strawberry Mousse, Lemon Cheesecake Mousse, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios Treats, Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake and Goldfish Drops.
What is your favourite no-bake cookie?
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the cocoa, sugar, butter and milk in a saucepan. Over medium heat, bring to a full boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the quick oats, peanut butter and vanilla, stir until combined.
- Working quickly, drop by the tablespoon on waxed paper and allow to cool completely before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g