Yesterday was National Strawberry day and I celebrated the occasion with a Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake.
I don’t often make no-bake cheesecakes, but after realizing how easy they are to whip up, I’ll definitely be making more.
The crust is made from Coconut cookies that I picked up on sale this week at our grocery store and white chocolate bars. The cheesecake filling is mascarpone cheese. I had to visit three separate grocery stores to find it! I live in a very small town and our cheese selection at our local grocery store consists only of cheddar and mozzarella.
The crust was sweet, but the cheesecake filling wasn’t too sweet so it was a nice balance. The juicy, fresh strawberries added a nice touch of colour and sweetness to make this cheesecake a dessert worth the extra trips to the store!
Hopefully, you’ll have an easier time finding the cheese!
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 1 cup coconut cookies, crushed
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- For the crust, add the butter and white chocolate in a pan on the stove over low heat, stirring often. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies. Spread evenly in a springform pan and press down with a spoon. Refrigerate for one hour.
- To make the filling, add mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and lime juice to a large bowl. Mix with a mixer on low speed until combined. Spread filling evenly over top of the crust.
- Chill in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.
- Before serving, top with strawberries and coconut.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 735Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 37gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 580mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 7g