Everyone loves a good dip. My favorite dip is Queso dip. The cheese, Rotel and sausage in that dip is amazing…but I wanted something different. A dip that falls outside the norm. A dip that is on the healthier side. (But not too healthy, I mean…it’s still dip. I need to indulge a little sometimes!)
That’s when I came up with this White Chili Chicken Dip. Hearty and full of flavor, this dip hits the spot and is super versatile!
Crockpot White Chili Chicken Dip
I’m going to save you time with this recipe! You make this White Chili Chicken Dip in the Crockpot! Yep – let that tool do all the work!
Back to this “healthier” thing for a moment. In this dip I use mozzarella cheese (which is lower in fat than other cheeses) and I also use the 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese. So less fat, guys! Yeah!
Ready for some more healthy? Yes you are!! Protein. Yep – this dip is high in protein. You get protein from the cheese, the shredded chicken and in the white beans. Oh, and you get fiber from the beans, too! That’s just a little added bonus for you!
So you’re telling me I can enjoy a cheesy dip and not feel guilty about it? Yep! That’s exactly what I’m telling you! So dive in, don’t hold back and enjoy!
Take it easy on this one by using a pre-cooked ready to eat shredded chicken. I used Del Real Foods Shredded Chicken, not because this is a sponsored post or because they asked me to mention them, no…I use this brand because it tastes amazing. And I love to share amazing things with my friends!
You’re going to absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this dip! And back to versatility for a minute…I serve this dip when I make my Crockpot Beef Carnitas Tacos with Endive and Avocado Salad. I put the dip on my tacos. So yummy! This dip really goes well alongside any Mexican dishes like my Mexican Rice and my Grilled Corn with Fresh Lime and Cotija Cheese. Or, you can just warm up a bowl in the microwave when you want a yummy snack! Your call! As long you promise me that when you eat this White Chili Chicken Dip, you don’t beat yourself up because remember…this dip has a lot of nutritional value!
You might also like this Brown Sugar Chicken.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links.
You’ll also love this Tex-Mex Spinach Dip.
- 2 cups cooked chicken (I used Del Real Foods Shredded Chicken)
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 block of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce green chilies
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup canned petite diced tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- Set the crockpot on high for 1 hour.
- Take all ingredients (excluding the tortilla chips) and place in the Crockpot.
- Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Place lid on Crockpot until the dip gets hot. It may not take a full hour for the dip to get hot so it’s important to stir ever 10 minutes, keeping an eye to ensure the dip doesn’t burn.
- When cheese is melted and hot, it’s ready!
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 10.1gSaturated Fat: 5.3gUnsaturated Fat: 3.2gCholesterol: 62.4mgSodium: 405.4mgCarbohydrates: 7.8gFiber: 2.1gSugar: 2.5gProtein: 20.3g