Here’s a simple recipe for your next movie night. It’s so easy that you’ll make it once and remember the recipe. It’s only a bag of microwaveable popcorn plus three additional ingredients. Though I love buttery popcorn, sometimes I’m in the mood for something a little lighter. This Pizza Popcorn is full of flavour and won’t leave your fingers greasy.
See I told you that was easy! I used plain popcorn, but if all you have is butter flavoured, it should still work. If you like it spicy, add more of the red pepper flakes!
We ate this snack several times over the holidays as we binged watched some Netflix series. Have you seen Making a Murderer? It’s goooood! Don’t google it though or you’ll ruin it.
I only have one other popcorn recipe to share, Vermont Maple Almond Popcorn. I guess some more popcorn recipes are in order!
What is your favourite flavour of popcorn?
- 1 package of plain microwavable popcorn
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions.
- Add Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes to bag. Shake to combine. Pour into a bowl and serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 23Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g