For busy nights when you’re looking to please the kids, Crockpot Supreme Pizza is an easy dinner solution packed with Italian sausage, pepperoni, melty mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and black olives. This family favorite brings all the flavors of a loaded pizza, making it a surefire hit.
Make a dinner the whole family will love – without spending hours in the kitchen. This recipe has all of the pizza flavors of your favorite supreme pizza, but it’s made in the slow cooker. That means less mess, less time at the stove, and no waiting on a pizza guy to bring you cold pizza.
This slow cooker pizza can be customized to taste however you want. It’s a great option when you don’t have time to follow a complicated recipe. Instead of a bunch of steps, this easy crockpot recipe involves layering the ingredients in a slow cooker and letting it do all the work. It’s a lifesaver on busy days.
Why You’ll Love Crockpot Supreme Pizza
- Familiar taste. This has all the flavors of a supreme pizza from your favorite restaurant.
- Premade ingredients. You don’t have to baby a skillet on the stove.
- Easy recipe. This is the perfect recipe for busy weeknights.
- Family favorite: Customize it and make your family’s favorite kind of pizza.
The full printable recipe card with measurements and instructions is found at the bottom of the post.
This will quickly become one of your favorite recipes. In fact, the entire family will ask you to make it again!
- Premade Pizza Dough: To make pizza, you need dough. I suggest using a refrigerated kind, which will bake with the rest of the toppings.
- Pizza Sauce: Use your favorite flavor or variety.
- Italian Sausage: This should already be precooked in a large skillet. ground sausage
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese: Shred fresh mozzarella at home for the best taste.
- Pepperoni Slices: To make eating easier, use thinly sliced pepperoni.
- Mushrooms: Use pre-sliced mushrooms.
- Green Bell Peppers: Slice them thin or dice them so they are easier to eat.
- Yellow Onions: Dice them or chop them up into tiny pieces.
- Black Olives: These should also be sliced.
- Cilantro: This is optional and used as a garnish. If you don’t like cilantro, use fresh parsley.
How to Make Crockpot Supreme Pizza
- Step One: Place parchment paper into the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Step Two: Roll out the pizza dough with a rolling pin on a floured surface until it resembles an oval shape about the size of the bottom of your slow cooker. Place into the bottom of your slow cooker on top of the parchment paper.
- Step Three: Spread the pizza sauce evenly across the pizza dough.
- Step Four: Add ½ cup of the cooked Italian sausage to the sauce.
- Step Five: Add ¾ cup of the mozzarella cheese across the top of the Italian sausage.
- Step Six: Add on the remaining toppings.
- Step Seven: Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese across the toppings.
- Step Eight: Cover and cook on high for 1 ½ to 2 hours, until the crust is cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Step Nine: Remove carefully from the slow cooker by lifting the edges of the parchment paper.
- Step Ten: Slice and Serve, enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Slow Cooker: Use a large one to fit the pizza crust.
- Parchment Paper: This will protect the slow cooker, making cleaning easier.
What to Serve with Crockpot Supreme Pizza
What do you like to eat with pizza? I suggest eating this with your favorite salad or sides.
- Easy Garlic Twists
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Seafood Ceasar Salad
- Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
Variations and Substitutions
- Meat: Use ground beef instead of sausage.
- Sauce: Instead of pizza sauce, use marinara sauce. Or make your pizza sauce with tomato puree and Italian seasoning.
- Pizza Crust: use a pie crust as an easy substitute.
- Supreme Pizza Casserole: Use penne pasta instead of pizza crust and make an easy casserole crock pot meal.
Store leftover pizza in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. It tastes even better the next day!
Crockpot Supreme Pizza Tips and Tricks
- Change how the sauce tastes. Add some hot sauce to make it spicier or more spices to enhance the flavors.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Make it spicier. Add some sliced jalapeno peppers on top.
A supreme pizza includes almost all of your favorite pizza toppings. Most supreme pizzas use red onion, green peppers, pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms.
Make a low-carb pizza dough called fathead dough. It’s made with cream cheese, mozzarella sauce, egg, and almond flour. Another option is to make crustless pizza casserole without making a crust. Just add all the toppings to a casserole dish and bake it.
I don’t recommend making it in your pressure cooker. Most Instant Pots are not big enough to hold the pizza dough. It’s better to make pizza in the air fryer.
This recipe makes about four servings.
Want to make more delicious pizza recipes? Here are some great recipes you should make next.
- Pizza Dip Recipe
- Pizza Soup Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- Pizza Wonton Cups
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken
- Pizza Hot Dogs
Crockpot Supreme Pizza
- 1 lb premade pizza dough
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup cooked ground mild Italian sausage divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 8 to 10 pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 tbsp sliced green peppers
- 3 tbsp sliced yellow onion
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- fresh chopped cilantro for garnish
- Place parchment paper into the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Roll out the pizza dough with a rolling pin on a floured surface until it resembles an oval shape about the size of the bottom of your slow cooker. Place into the bottom of your slow cooker on the top of the parchment paper.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly across the pizza dough.
- Add ½ cup of the cooked Italian sausage on top of the sauce.
- Add ¾ cup of the mozzarella cheese across the top of the Italian sausage.
- Add on the remaining toppings.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese across the toppings.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 ½ to 2 hous, until the crust is cooked through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove carefully from the slow cooker by lifting the edges of the parchment paper up. Slice and serve.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.