Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls are a quick and easy snack or appetizer. Pillsbury crescent roll dough is brushed with garlic butter and wrapped around mozzarella cheese. Warning: they are addictive!
I’ve been on a kick with air fryer recipes using crescent rolls. So far I’ve shared two air fryer desserts: Air Fryer Chocolate Croissants and Air Fryer Oreos. I also love using my air fryer to make savory recipes!
Check out my Air Fryer Caramel Apple Pie Crescents.
You could just make crescent rolls in the air fryer on their own, but that is a bit boring (but still tasty). Jazz them up with a few extra ingredients to make something even more delicious!
I love making this simple snack when ever I get hungry for a mid-afternoon treat. They take about 10 minutes or so to prep and cook.
- 1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls – I buy a bunch when they are on sale because I know I’ll always have a use for them.
- Mozzarella cheese strings or slices of mozzarella cheese – You could use another variety of cheese if you don’t have mozzarella. Cheddar is also yummy.
- Garlic butter – Use garlic butter or make your own by mixing a small clove of minced garlic with melted butter.
How to Make
1. Preheat air fryer to 350F and set for 6 minutes cook time.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
3. Place a piece of cheese at the end of each triangle.
4. Roll up and fold in sides of crescent roll dough.
5. Brush garlic butter all over crescent roll dough.
6. Once preheated, place in air fryer to cook for 6 minutes. Don’t overcrowd. You might need to work in batches if your air fryer is small.
7. Remove from air fryer and brush the tops with remaining garlic butter. Let cool about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you make this easy recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Air Fryer – This is the air fryer I use most often. I have three Ninjas.
- Pastry brush
- Cutting board
- Brush the melted butter on right before you place the rolls in the air fryer so they stay moist.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer. The crescent rolls expand when cooking and could combine into one big lump of air fried dough!
- Work in batches if you have a smaller air fryer.
- Melt the remaining garlic butter again if it starts to harden while the crescent rolls are cooking. You’ll need to brush more on after they are finished air frying.
How to Store
If you aren’t eating them right away, wrap them up with plastic wrap so they don’t harden. If you leave them on the counter exposed to air, they will become crusty.
I recommend microwaving them to heat them up a little before you eat any leftovers.
They’ll keep about 2 to 3 days, covered, at room temperature. For best results, enjoy them right away.
What to Serve with this Recipe
- Enjoy on their own as a snack or appetizer.
- Add them to your spaghetti dinner instead of garlic bread.
- Dip them into a bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup.
- Serve with a Greek Chicken Salad on the side.
- Sop all that addicting sauce in this Crack Chicken Spaghetti.
More Ways to Use Crescent Rolls
- Pizza Rolls
- REESE Rolls
- Mini Rum Butter Cinnamon Rolls
- Chicken Bundles
- Vegetable Pizza
- Classic Monkey Bread
- Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels
- 1 package (8oz/235g) Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 4 mozzarella cheese strings, cut in half OR 8 small slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter, melted
- Preheat air fryer to 350F and set for 6 minutes cook time.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Place a piece of cheese at the end of each triangle. Roll up and fold in sides.
- Brush garlic butter all over crescent roll dough.
- Once preheated, place in air fryer to cook for 6 minutes. Don't overcrowd. You might need to work in batches if your air fryer is small.
- Remove from air fryer and brush the tops with remaining garlic butter. Let cool about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 158mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g