Caramel Apple Pie Crescents are the most simple apple dessert made in your air fryer in minutes! Buttery golden crescent roll pastry is wrapped around sweet apple pie filling and caramel with a sugar drizzle on top.
Whether you call them Caramel Apple Bombs or Caramel Apple Pie Bites, this is one yummy treat. Whenever your sweet tooth starts calling, you can easily whip up a batch with little effort. Hooray for easy desserts!
Typically, we associate the flavors of apples and caramel as a fall dessert, but you can make this recipe year round. Caramel apple is one of the best flavor combinations, in my opinion. I can’t resist that gooey sweet caramel and sweet tart apples. So good.
I made this batch late one night and went to bed. My spouse had eaten almost all of them by the morning. He was up late and got the munchies. That man has the biggest sweet tooth I’ve ever seen.
You’ll need a few simple ingredients to make this air fryer dessert.
For the crescents:
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls – Look for them in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. My grocery store has them in the dairy aisle.
- Apple Pie Filling – I buy the canned stuff because I’m lazy, but if you have a great recipe for homemade apple pie filling use that if you like.
- Caramel Sauce – Make your own caramel sauce or buy a premade container. I like Litehouse Caramel Dip, but any ice cream sundae caramel sauce will also work.
- Butter – I used salted butter.
For the glaze:
- Powdered sugar – We call this “icing sugar” in Canada. It’s also referred to as confectioner’s sugar.
- Milk – I always have 2% milk in my fridge so it’s what I use.
How to Make
1. Preheat air fryer to 325F and set an 8 minute cook time.
2. Separate out crescent rolls into triangles along perforated edges.
3. Add 1 tablespoon apple pie filling and 1 teaspoon caramel to the wider end of the triangle. Roll up crescent rolls.
4. Brush entire crescent roll in melted butter.
5. Air fry for 8 minutes, until golden brown. Please note – that the cooking times on air fryers can vary depending on the brand you use. It’s best to keep an eye on the air fryer to make sure you aren’t under or overcooking the recipe.
6. Whisk together milk and powdered sugar to make the glaze.
7. Let cool slightly before drizzling with glaze.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you make these crescent roll bites.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Ninja Foodi Air Fryer – I have this air fryer and LOVE it.
- Pastry brush
How to Store
For any rollups you aren’t eating right away, cover them in plastic wrap on a plate or in a container at room temperature for up to 2 days.
I recommend heating them up in the microwave a little before you eat the leftovers.
Can you freeze this recipe
Yes, you can freeze crescent rolls. Make the recipe as directed and let it cool completely before transferring to a freezer safe container. Store for up to 3 months.
- Try Grands Crescent Rolls for a jumbo dessert.
- Change up the sauce and pie filling to another flavor. Strawberry pie filling and chocolate sauce is also good.
- Omit the glaze and drizzle with caramel sauce on top.
- Not a fan of caramel? Leave it out and make simple apple pie crescents.
No air fryer? You can make these Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls in the oven.
Prepare the crescents as directed. Bake in a 375F preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Chocolate Croissants
- Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Air Fryer Pizza
- Air Fryer Oreos
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Balls
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie Twists
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Twists
- Air Fryer Caramel Cheesecake Chimichangas
You’ll also like these Caramel Apple Tarts.
Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, on Facebook at Simply Stacie, and on Pinterest @simplystacie and let me know how you liked this recipe and my other recipes.
If you make the recipe, rate it on the recipe card below and tag me on Instagram and use #simplystacie. I like sharing the photos on my Instagram stories!
Caramel Apple Pie Crescents
The most simple apple dessert made in your air fryer in minutes! Buttery golden crescent roll pastry is wrapped around sweet apple pie filling and caramel with a sugar drizzle on top.
- 1 (8oz/235g) can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling
- 8 teaspoons caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat air fryer to 325F and set an 8 minute cook time.
- Separate out crescent rolls into triangles along perforated edges.
- Add 1 tablespoon apple pie filling and 1 teaspoon caramel to the wider end of the triangle. Roll up crescent rolls. Brush entire crescent roll in melted butter.
- Air fry for 8 minutes, until golden brown.
- Whisk together milk and powdered sugar to make the glaze.
- Let cool slightly before drizzling with glaze.
I used Litehouse Caramel Dip.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 0g
Delicious!!! My family loves this recipe. I added cream cheese to the Carmel the second time I made it and that was delicious too Thank you for sharing the recipe!