Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie is super easy and delicious! This yummy recipe is full of cheesy beefy flavor that everyone loves.
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
“This is the BEST savory pie ever”, says my boyfriend, Matty. He loved this recipe so much that he ate almost the whole pie himself. I was able to snag a piece and let me tell you, he’s right. It’s delicious!
I’m a big fan of Impossible Pies that gained fame in the 1970s. The original recipe was shared on the back of a box of Bisquick mix. I love making them because they are just so dang easy and I always have great results.
I love the mouthwatering flavor of the beef and cheese. It really does taste like a cheeseburger. So good.
If you are looking for an easy meat pie recipe, this Impossible Cheeseburger Pie is for you.
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie Ingredients
You’ll need one pound of lean ground beef for this recipe. If it’s a little more or less, don’t stress.
The only veggie in this recipe is an onion. I like sweet onions especially when they are cooked.
Other ingredients are cheddar cheese, milk, onion soup mix, Bisquick and eggs.
You might already have all these items on hand. If so, what are you waiting for? Try this recipe!
How to Make Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
The first step is to cook the ground beef and onions. Add both ingredients to a large skillet and cook until the beef is browned and the onion is softened. Drain the grease and then spread the mixture in a 9-inch greased pie pan.
Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top of the meat.
In a bowl, whisk together milk, onion soup mix, Bisquick and eggs. Pour this mixture into the pie pan.
Bake for 25 minutes at 400F. Let cool for a few minutes before cutting into slices to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you prepare this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
Can You Freeze Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
Yes, you can freeze Impossible Cheeseburger Pie. Simply bake the recipe first as in the directions and let cool. Wrap it up and freeze for up to 3 months.
Cheeseburger Inspired Recipes
I’m a big fan of the cheeseburger! So much so that I have several cheeseburger inspired recipes already on the blog. Take a peek!
- Cheeseburger Salad – Easy to whip up, tastes delicious and you can easily make it low carb by leaving out the bun croutons.
- Cheeseburger Chowder – Hearty and comforting! A big bowl of this delicious chowder will keep you warm on a cold day.
- Cheeseburger Muffins – Your family and friends will love this delicious game day appetizer! It tastes just like a cheeseburger and is a real crowdpleaser.
- Cheeseburger Pizza – Delicious and easy recipe for Cheeseburger Pizza made with ketchup, ground beef and all the fixins’.
Have you ever tried an Impossible Pie?
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet and cook until beef is browned and onion is softened. Drain grease. Spread mixture in a 9-inch grease pie pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over meat.
- Add milk, onion soup mix, Bisquick and eggs to a medium bowl and whisk together to combine. Pour mixture in pie plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 151mg Sodium: 564mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 31g