Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
You are in for a real treat with this simple recipe for Pineapple Pretzel Fluff! It’s the kind of dessert that makes you go, “Ahhhh” with each bite. I’m not joking. I surprised myself with how yummy it was. And sooooo addicting! I was full from dinner, but could not stop eating it. Pineapple Pretzel Fluff is a winner.
Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
It’s almost a no-bake recipe. The only part you have to bake for 7 minutes is the pretzel crust. It’s a mixture of crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. It doesn’t stay in the casserole though. Once it cools, you break it up into pieces with a fork. It adds a rich, buttery crunch to the dessert.
The “fluff” part of the recipe consists of cream cheese, sugar, Cool Whip and crushed pineapple. It tastes like a tropical cheesecake filling (minus the eggs) you are eating out of the bowl. So decadent!
It’s not much to look at it, but WOW does it ever make up for it when you taste it. I had friends over and we each had two servings! Not great for the waistline, but I didn’t care. You only live once and this is a dessert I could not resist.
Serve it for special occasions like Easter dinner or a regular weeknight meal. If you are heading to a potluck and looking for something impressive to bring, this is your recipe. I guarantee it will go quickly once people taste it.
Not a fan of pineapple? Switch it up! Try another fruit. Maybe cherries or strawberries? Use whatever fruit you have on hand. If you are using a canned fruit, make sure to drain the can first so the dessert doesn’t become a soggy mess.
Fans of cheesecake will LOVE Pineapple Pretzel Fluff! I have more cheesecake recipes if you prefer a more traditional version. Try my Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars, Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies and Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce. You might also like this Pineapple Pie.
Are you a sucker for a creamy, rich cheesecake?
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 250g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 19oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into an 9 inch baking dish. Bake for 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple and Cool Whip.
- Break pretzel mixture into pieces and stir into cream cheese mixture. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan Square 9 x 9 Inch
- Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set
- KitchenAid KHM7210CU 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - Contour Silver
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 602 Total Fat: 23.8g Saturated Fat: 14.1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7.8g Cholesterol: 64.3mg Sodium: 196mg Carbohydrates: 98g Fiber: 2.5g Sugar: 42.5g Protein: 5.7g