Ahhh cheesecake, my all-time favourite dessert! Add some butterscotch flavour and you have pure dessert heaven.
This cheesecake has a rich butterscotch base, smooth, creamy cheesecake filling and topped with some butterscotch crunch. It’s super rich so one piece is more than enough. Unless, of course, your sweet tooth demands more!
I may have eaten most of it myself. Guilty! I just couldn’t resist knowing it was in the fridge taunting me. Serve for dessert or a midday snack with some coffee or tea.
You’ll love how easy it is to make, too! This recipe is one you’ll want to keep on hand whenever you want to serve a deliciously simple dessert.
For more butterscotch recipes, try my Apple Cake with Butterscotch Sauce, Butterscotch Sauce, Butterscotch Blondies, No-Bake Butterscotch Cookies, Apple Butterscotch Buns and Butterscotch Pecan Monkey Bread.
You’ll also like this Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake.
You might also like this Cappuccino Cheesecake.
What are your thoughts on butterscotch?
- 1 300g package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 250g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Add butterscotch chips and butter to a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Melt. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and pecans. Press 1/2 of mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and egg. Pour over crumbs. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature then chill in the refrigerator before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 686Total Fat: 31.6gSaturated Fat: 13.5gUnsaturated Fat: 13.8gCholesterol: 74.3mgSodium: 600.3mgCarbohydrates: 92.4gFiber: 2.7gSugar: 58.6gProtein: 10.1g