These Reese’s Stuffed Brownies are pure chocolate/peanut butter heaven.
I made the brownie batter from scratch, but if you wanted to save on time, a boxed mix would work too. They look like brownie cupcakes, but inside is a hidden delight: a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
I was so happy how this recipe turned out. I took a bunch of photos showing what they look like when you break them open inside. Beautiful, mouthwatering and sweet. I need to make more asap!
This recipe makes 12 cups. They didn’t last long after my daughter and her friends got ahold of them.
Time for the close up. Whoa YUM!
Craving more chocolate and peanut butter sweets? Great, because I have a few you might like! Check out these Chocolate and Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies, Reese’s Peanut Butter Potstickers, Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cups, Reese’s Peanut Butter Pizza and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
Have you ever used Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in a desserts?
- 1⁄3 cup salted butter
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate, peanut butter and butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in chocolate and beat on low speed until combined. Beat in flour on low speed until combined.
- Add a tablespoon of brownie batter to each muffin tin. Place a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup on top of each. Slightly press down to embed the peanut butter cup in the batter. Add about a teaspoon of brownie batter on top of each and spread to cover. Your peanut butter cup will now be fully encased inside the brownie.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool in the pan before removing onto a cooling rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 8g