Pineapple Delight is filled with the sweet flavors of toffee and pineapple in a creamy topping. This dessert may not be the prettiest, but it sure tastes delicious.
I originally wanted this dessert to be a square, but plans changed after I baked it and went to cut into pieces. I realized it would be better served in a parfait dish because it was not the prettiest treat to cut into pieces.
I almost scrapped the whole thing until I took a bite. Then I realized that I had a winner. This Pineapple Delight is freakin’ delicious and definitely shareworthy.
Sometimes recipe fails can turn into recipe wins.
The graham cracker layer tastes like toffee – a flavor I adore. I love anything caramel/butterscotch/toffee. I think I like it even better than the creamy pineapple topping.
This is one dessert you’ll be wanting to make again and again.
The full printable recipe card with measurements and instructions is found at the bottom of the post.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Salted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Whipping cream
- Crushed pineapple
How to Make Pineapple Delight
- Step One: Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Step Two: In a bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into an 8×8 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Step Three: In another bowl, cream together butter and powdered sugar. Add eggs and mix until combined. Spread on top of graham cracker crumb mixture in the baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Step Four: While it’s baking, whip whipping cream and then fold in crushed pineapple. Spread on top of cooled baking pan.
- Step Five: Serve in parfait dishes.
You can try to cut them into squares if you like or do what I did and serve them messy in parfait dishes.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you prepare this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you’re a fan of pineapple desserts, I have a few more yummy recipes to share!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding: Sweet and creamy with a hint of yummy pineapple flavor!
- Pineapple Pretzel Pudding: Bet you can’t eat just one! This creamy, rich dessert is one for the record books.
- Pineapple Pie: Creamy, smooth and tropical! This pie is easy to prepare and guaranteed to be loved by all.
- Pineapple Sticky Buns with Coconut Caramel: Ooey gooey Pineapple Sticky Buns with Coconut Caramel are the bomb! Plus, they are easy to make and ready in 30 minutes. We couldn’t stop eating them!
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes: Try this super simple Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes recipe made with yellow cake mix!
I served this dessert to a few friends and everyone said it was wonderful. A few of my friends even asked for the recipe. Here ya go!
Pineapple Delight would be a great way to end a delicious meal with family or serve to impress your company over for dinner. It’s sooooo good I don’t even want to share!
Are you a fan of pineapple desserts?
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted salted butter
- ½ cup salted butter softened
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple 398ml can, drained
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into an 8×8 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, cream together butter and powdered sugar. Add eggs and mix until combined. Spread on top of graham cracker crumb mixture in the baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While it’s baking, whip whipping cream and then fold in crushed pineapple. Spread on top of cooled baking pan.
- Serve in parfait dishes.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.