Reese Coffee Milkshake
I meant to post this recipe during the summer, but was sidetracked. Story of my life! Better late than never right?
This Reese Coffee Milkshake is easy to whip up although it does look pretty impressive at first glance! It’s made with chocolate ice cream, coffee and a couple spoonfuls of the mouthwatering REESE spread. I garnished with whipped cream and some REESE Peanut Butter Cups to make it look a little fancy for the pictures. It tastes even better than it looks!
There’s something irresistible about the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. I often will grab a quick spoonful of REESE spread right from the jar. Shhhh don’t tell my kids!
I’m working with REESE Spread this year, but this isn’t a sponsored post. I had made this before I started working with them many months ago.
If you want to give your coffee a sweet and scrumptious kick, give this recipe a try. A coffee milkshake is good any time of year if you ask me!
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread
- 1 1/2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped
- 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups & whipped cream for garnish
- Add ice cream, Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread and coffee to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Cut a small triangle out of two Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and fit to the rim of the glass to serve, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 831Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 485mgCarbohydrates: 98gFiber: 4gSugar: 86gProtein: 18g