Pizza Rolls are soft and buttery crescent rolls filled with gooey melted cheese and pepperoni slices. Add some pizza dipping sauce on the side and you have a tasty appetizer kids (and adults) love!
My picky eaters love pizza. I know when I make it for dinner, there will be no complaints and no leftovers. We would eat it every night if we could!
I thought I’d try a something different and made these yummy Pizza Rolls with some refrigerated crescent roll dough. This recipe also was well-received and gobbled up quickly.
Basically all you do is wrap some pepperoni slices and a cheese stick in each crescent roll triangle. Bake them in the oven and they come out soft with gooey melted cheese inside. Add some pizza sauce for dipping and you have the perfect appetizer for kids.
Fill them with other toppings if you like. Maybe some cooked bacon, ham or pineapple? Whatever you decide, I’m sure they will turn out delicious! Change things up to keep it interesting or to suit your tastes.
Everyone loves pizza so they are a surefire hit.
These Pizza Rolls are yummy served for dinner with a Caesar salad. It’s for those nights you want to put a spin on pizza. The sky is the limit for what you can do with this easy recipe.
How to Make Pizza Rolls
Start by separating the crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Carefully rip them apart along the perforations.
Place three pepperoni slices on the shortest side of each triangle and top with a mozzarella stick.
Roll them up starting at the side with the pepperoni and cheese. Place the Pizza Rolls on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until they are golden brown.
Enjoy them while they’re hot! Maybe make two batches since they will be eaten up quickly. My daughter and her friend barely saved one for me. I’m happy that they enjoyed them so much.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links.
Craving more pizza recipes? I’ve got several you will love.
- Festive Seafood Pizza: Serve this easy recipe as a holiday appetizer or as a main course paired with a green salad.
- Pizza Tater Tot Casserole: This comforting casserole has three layers of goodness. Use your favourite pizza toppings to create the perfect family meal.
- Pizza Cake: This five layer cake is a real showstopper and pizza lover’s dream! Surprisingly, it’s not that hard to make with the right tools.
- Deluxe Pizza Burgers: Loaded to the max with all your favourite pizza toppings. Take one bite and you’ll see why my family raves about these delicious burgers!
- Pizza Wonton Cups: An easy appetizer baked in a crispy wonton shell and full of cheesy pizza goodness. Try them once and they may become an instant family favourite!
Are your kids big pizza fans?
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 4 sticks mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Italian seasoning, for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 375F. Separate crescent roll dough along perforations into 8 triangles.
- Place 3 pepperoni slices on the shortest side of each triangle. Top with a mozzarella stick.
- Roll up crescent rolls starting at the side with the pepperoni and cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with heated pizza sauce.
- Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Bakeware 3-Piece Nonstick Pan Set
- New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel 4pcs Measuring Cups and Spoons Combo Set
- Cuisinart C77SS-15PK 15-Piece Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Block Set
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 92 Total Fat: 6.5g Saturated Fat: 3.1g Trans Fat: 0.1g Unsaturated Fat: 2.6g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 275.9mg Carbohydrates: 3.2g Fiber: 0.4g Sugar: 0.9g Protein: 4.9g