Are you planning to give any DIY gifts this year? If so, try this Cranberry Vanilla Shea Butter Soap, an easy homemade soap recipe perfect for gift giving!
It has a bit of a holiday feel with the inclusion of dried cranberries. I added some vanilla soap fragrance to give it a soft, pretty scent. The dried cranberries will make the soap last longer than if you used fresh.
This post contains affiliate links.
You’ll need to pick up a few supplies to make this soap.
- Silicone soap mold (size and shape of your choice)
- Dried cranberries
- Shea Butter melt and pour soap base
- Vanilla soap fragrance
Then you’ll also be able to make my other DIY soap recipes too. I love making my own soap. It’s so simple.
Do you have anyone on your holiday shopping list who would love this soap?
- 1 lb Shea butter melt and pour soap base, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 20 drops vanilla soap fragrance
- 1 silicone soap mold
- Cover the bottom of your soap mold with dried cranberries.
- Add shea butter soap base to a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, and then stir. Microwave an additional 10 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 10-second increments, stirring in between, until the soap is completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla soap fragrance.
- Pour into soap mold. Let sit at room temperature until set (about 40 minutes to 1 hour).
- Carefully remove from soap mold by pushing on the bottom to release the soap.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Molds [Petite Loaf, 12 Cup] Cupcake Baking Pan - Free Paper Muffin Cups - Non Stick, BPA Free, 100% Silicon & Dishwasher Safe Silicon Bakeware Tin - Kitchen Rubber Tray & Soap Molds
Life of the Party Vanilla Fragrance.50 fl oz, Dark
Shea Butter - 2 Lbs Melt and Pour Soap Base - Our Earth's Secrets