Corn Salad is bright, colorful and tasty! Serve this delicious summer salad recipe at your BBQs and outdoor parties.
Summer salads like this delicious Corn Salad recipe are staples at our backyard BBQs. I love to serve it with hotdogs and hamburgers. It’s always a hit whenever I make it.
I’m not a huge corn fan, but I enjoy this salad with its multitude of flavors. Onions and radishes give it a little kick. I also use red pepper flakes in the dressing for a bit of extra heat.
The only thing I’m missing this year from my outdoor entertaining setup is an actual deck. Currently, we have a well worn patio that needs some TLC. I’d like to get a deck put in so I can fix it all up for parties. Soon, I hope!
Corn Salad Ingredients
The obvious ingredient is, of course, the corn. I used frozen corn in this recipe that was cooked according to the package directions.
The other veggies include radishes, red onion, carrots and green onions. Only the corn is cooked. The rest of the veggies go in raw and give a yummy crunch.
The dressing for this Corn Salad is a simple mix of extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, fresh parsley, soy sauce and crushed red pepper flakes.
How to Make Corn Salad
The first step is to cook the frozen corn according to the package directions. I like the Green Giant brand. Cool the corn first before adding it to the salad bowl.
Stir in red onion, carrots, radishes and green onions.
To make the dressing, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, parsley, white wine vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to cover completely.
Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. It should be served chilled.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you prepare the recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
How to Store Corn Salad
Store any leftover Corn Salad covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Summer Salad Recipes
I’ve got lots more summer salad recipes for you to try!
- Tortellini Salad – This colorful pasta salad is packed full of flavor with tender pieces of ham, cheese tortellini and fresh, crisp veggies.
- Bean Salad – Packed full of yummy fibre. This easy salad recipe is loaded with beans and a flavorful dressing.
- Greek Chicken Salad – This delicious salad is a meal on its own! It’s loaded with chicken, fresh veggies, black olives, feta cheese and a Greek vinaigrette.
- Dutch Potato Salad – Creamy, flavourful and delicious! This easy summer side salad is a must-make for a surefire crowdpleaser!
- Cucumber Salad – Fresh, easy and so delicious! Each bite of this summer side dish is bursting with flavor of cucumbers, onions and a yummy vinegar dressing.
You’ll also like this Cheesy Corn Casserole.
Are you a fan of Corn Salad in the summer months?
- 750 g package frozen corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup red onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Add cooked and cooled corn to a large bowl. Mix in red onion, carrots, radishes and green onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, parsley, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Pour over salad and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g