Pizza Wonton Cups
I’ve made mini pizzas on English muffins and even whipped up a batch of Pizza Muffins. I had not tried Pizza Wontons until recently and we are new fans! I love the crisp wontons you get at the Chinese buffet. I always load my plate up with a bunch. They aren’t the healthiest, but they sure taste good.
Pizza Wonton Cups
Look for wonton wrappers in the produce section in your grocery store. They are refrigerated and should be near the egg roll wrappers. No shocker there!
You’ll be able to make lots of wonton cups from one package. I used a little less than half a package for this recipe.
After you’ve lined your muffin tin in the wonton wrappers, add your favourite pizza toppings. I kept mine pretty basic – pepperoni, green pepper, pizza sauce and cheese.
These tasty appetizers are perfect for a game night or movie night. I’ve even served them for dinner paired with a Caesar salad. The kids gobble them up!
I love how easy they are to make and that you can change up the toppings to create a totally different pizza recipe.
Visit my Pizza Pinterest board for more inspiration. You’ll find a ton of ideas for different kinds of pizzas to try and make with wonton wrappers.
You might also like this Pizza Dip.
What toppings will you use in your Pizza Wonton Cups?
- Cooking spray
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 can pizza sauce (213 ml)
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped small
- 1/8 cup pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Line each muffin cup with a two wonton wrappers each.
- Add 1 tsp pizza sauce to each wonton cup. Top with 1 to 2 tsp of mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices and green peppers. Sprinkle a pinch of Italian seasoning on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and wontons are golden brown. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g