Everything tastes better wrapped in bacon, right? These Stuffed Bacon Rolls just scream “Get in my belly!”. Once I started eating them, I couldn’t stop. They are on the larger side so you could even serve them for your dinner!
The inside is a savoury meatball packed full of flavour. It pairs perfectly with the saltiness of the bacon. Each bite is juicy and delicious.
My only complaint is that they made bigger packages of bacon. For whatever reason, bacon now comes in smaller packages. I miss the days of making a whole pack of bacon to feed my family. We are big bacon lovers here so a pack never lasts long.
For more yummy bacon recipes, try my Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Bacon, Bacon Ranch Potatoes, and Cauliflower Soup with Bacon. You might also like these Air Fryer Mozzarella Balls, Bacon Wrapped Appetizers, Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts or escargot recipe.
Do you have any bacon fans in your home?
- 24 slices bacon, uncooked and cut in half
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat in a skillet. Cook onion, mushrooms and garlic until softened, about 6 minutes.
- In the meantime, add egg, tomato sauce, breadcrumbs, ground beef, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add in cooked onions, mushrooms and garlic and combine together with clean hands.
- Lay out slices of bacon on a baking sheet. Spread meat mixture thinly over slices. Roll up like a jelly roll. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 5g