Crustless Bacon and Cheese Quiche Recipe
I’ve been making lots of egg recipes lately because of my low carb diet. I found this recipe for Crustless Bacon & Cheese Quiche on the Kraft Foods website that I knew I had to try. It was so easy to make and even the leftovers were good heated up the next day.
Crustless Bacon and Cheese Quiche
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped,
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 eggs
- 1/3cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used Kraft Italiano Shredded Cheese)
- Pre-heat oven to 325ºF.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Add mushrooms to reserved drippings and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Crumble bacon. Add to skillet with remaining onions and tomatoes; mix well.
- Whisk eggs and sour cream until well blended. Pour into greased 13×9-inch baking dish and then top with bacon mixture and cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand about 5 minutes to cool before serving.