Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Weekdays are always hectic around here and I’m sure you can relate. It gets even busier during the school year! The kid’s have their extra-curricular activities, homework, friends, etc and I often don’t feel like spending hours in the kitchen making dinner. In fact, the faster I can get dinner on the table the better. There’s a catch though. I want healthy, homemade meals that my family will enjoy.
As a brand ambassador for the Chicken Farmers of Canada, I’ve had the chance to try lots of new chicken recipes this year. The Chicken Farmers of Canada is an excellent resource for finding delicious recipes that your family will love.
With our busy schedules in mind, I’ve rounded up 21 chicken dinner recipes ready in 30 minutes or less! I’m pinning this list so I’ll never run out of easy meal ideas when the time crunch hits.
- Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables
- Chicken à la King
- Chicken and Vegetable Pockets
- Ground Chicken & Salsa Sloppy Joes
- Guy Laflamme’s Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
- Bhutanese Chili Chicken with Red Rice
- Butter Chicken
- Bulgur Chicken Burgers with Yogurt Sauce
- Chicken & Pasta alla Carbonara
- Chicken Stir Fry with Peanut Miso Sauce
- Apple-Sage Chicken Saute
- BBQ Chili Drumsticks with Avocado & Tomato Salsa
- Chicken Cutlets with Saskatoon Chutney
- Chicken in Apple Mustard Sauce
- Chicken in Anchovy Butter with Basil Tomatoes
- Chipotle Marmalade Chicken with Quinoa
- Herb Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti
- Lemony Pesto Chicken tossed with Quinoa Fusilli
- Pan Chicken with Honey, Raspberries & Wehani Rice
- Simple Chicken Curry
- Vegetable Skillet Chicken
My recipe for Grilled Herb Chicken can be also be prepared in under 30 minutes. Use an indoor grill in the colder months when your barbecue is out of commission!