Reese’s Stuffed Brownies
Have you tried the Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? They’ve been around for a while and I always have to fight the urge to buy them as I’m checking out my groceries. They are a chocolate lovers dream! Though I love eating them on their own, I wanted to try them in a recipe. I upped the richness factory by 1000, I think! These Reese’s Stuffed Brownies are pure chocolate/peanut butter heaven.
Reese’s Stuffed Brownies
I made the brownie batter from scratch, but if you wanted to save on time, a boxed mix would work too. They look like brownie cupcakes, but inside is a hidden delight: a Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Again, if you can’t find the giant cups where you live, use the regular sized ones.
I was so happy how this recipe turned out. I took a bunch of photos showing what they look like when you break them open inside. Beautiful, mouthwatering and sweet. I need to make more asap!
This recipe makes 12 cups. They didn’t last long after my daughter and her friends got ahold of them.
Time for the close up. Whoa YUM!
Craving more chocolate and peanut butter sweets? Great, because I have a few you might like! Check out these Chocolate and Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies, Reese’s Peanut Butter Potstickers, Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie Cups, Reese’s Peanut Butter Pizza and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
Have you ever used the Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in a desserts?
Reese's Stuffed Brownies
Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are stuffed inside a rich chocolate brownie. Each bite is pure chocolate heaven!
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 5 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 12 Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate, peanut butter and butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes. Pour in chocolate and beat on low speed until combined. Beat in flour on low speed until combined.
- Add a tablespoon of brownie batter to each muffin tin. Place a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup on top of each. Slightly press down to embed the peanut butter cup in the batter. Add about a teaspoon of brownie batter on top of each and spread to cover. Your peanut butter cup will now be fully encased inside the brownie.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool in the pan before removing onto a cooling rack.