White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars are full of holiday flavor and perfect for your next party! Creamy cheesecake tops a crunchy cookie base for one amazingly sweet and tangy dessert.
I’ve been obsessed with cheesecake since I met the luscious dessert when I was 10, and these White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars are crunchy and creamy for a perfect dessert combo!
It’s a smooth, creamy, rich cheesecake filling and a crunchy shortbread cookie crust base. I added white chocolate and dried cranberries into mine, but you could mix it up and try other toppings. Some suggestions include dried berries, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips or toffee bits.
Cranberries are my favorite part of the holidays and this Cherry Cranberry Pie is beautiful on a Thanksgiving or Christmas spread!
These White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bar ingredients are staples in my kitchen because I seem to always have white chocolate and dried cranberries for salads and desserts.
For the cookie base:
- Corn oil — or vegetable oil
For the filling:
- Cream cheese
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries
- Sliced almonds
What I used for my White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
This post contains affiliate links.
- Mixing bowls: I prefer using glass mixing bowls and these have been my go-to for years. My kids love looking inside them while I’m baking!
- Hand mixer: This hand mixer has been with me for so, so many years! It’s much more affordable than a stand mixer and does great work with mixing and beating while saving my biceps!
- Non-stick cake pan: Every dessert I’ve made in this square nonstick baking dish has come out clean and perfect. Swear! It’s perfect for small roasted dinners or baked treats!
How to Make White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. While it warms up, grease your square baking pan — 9×9 is fine here!
- Then, in a large mixing bowl, combine your flour, sugar, and salt. Then, add the oil and stir until the mixture becomes crumbly. Keep some of the mixture for later and press the rest into the baking pan for the crust. Then, bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- Next, make the filling while the base bakes! Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, whipped cream, and vanilla extract in another mixing bowl. Beat with your stand or hand mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Now, add the eggs to the mixture and beat on low until they are fully incorporated.
- Time to assemble! Once the base has cooked, spread half the white chocolate chips and half the cranberries over the cookie base before pouring the cream cheese mixture over them. Spread the remaining chocolate chips and cranberries over the mixture.
- Next, mix the slivered almonds and the saved bit of raw cookie base and spread the mixture over the second layer of white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Finally, bake for about half an hour or until the cheesecake is slightly jiggly in the middle. Allow cheesecake bars to come to room temperature before refrigerating a few hours, ideally overnight, before slicing and serving!
How to Store
Because of the cream cheese in the filling, leftover White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars should be stored in the fridge. These bars can last about 3 days in the refrigerator!
You can freeze these bars, too! They’ll stay safe in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If freezing, I recommend cutting them before freezing because they freeze and thaw more evenly — plus you can thaw one for a treat! Wrap them tightly in aluminum foil before freezing to stave off freezer burn.
White chocolate is my favorite chocolate, but these can be made with milk chocolate, dark chocolate, butterscotch, or even mint chocolate chips!
The tang of the cranberries is one of my favorite parts of the holidays, but you can leave them out or substitute them with another dried fruit! I wouldn’t recommend using fresh fruit inside these bars because it will release excess moisture while baking but you could top them with fresh fruit after baking for a beautiful decoration!
Other amazing cheesecake recipes to try…
- Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Cappuccino Cheesecake
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Do you have any amazing cheesecake recipes? I’m always looking for more recipes to try! Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, on Facebook at Simply Stacie, and on Pinterest @SimplyStacie and let me know how you liked this and my other recipes!
- 2 cups al-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 (8oz/250g) packages of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup whipping cream (heavy cream)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 375º F and grease an 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, sugar and salt. Add in oil and stir until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture for later. Press remaining mixture into a baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until the edges of the cookie base turn golden brown.
- For the filling, combine cream cheese, sugar, whipping cream and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add in the eggs and beat on low speed until the eggs are fully incorporated in the mixture.
- Spread half the white chocolate chips and half the cranberries over the cookie base. Pour cream cheese mixture over top. Spread the remaining white chocolate chips and cranberries on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Stir almonds with the reserved cookie base mixture and then evenly spread over the top of the cheesecake. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheesecake is slightly jiggly in the middle. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Then place in the fridge to chill completely before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g