This Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is so rich and creamy! Enjoy this easy keto dessert guilt-free. Each bite is pure pumpkin heaven.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
This post contains affiliate links.
I made this recipe a few times before I got it just right. The original recipe came in my Keto Can subscription box. It’s a monthly box filled with keto snacks and food items. They include two recipes to try along with where to buy the products. I love it.
You might also like Keto Delivered if you are in the United States.
Anyways, the first time I made the recipe, I found it didn’t have enough pumpkin flavour. The cheesecake filling was too light for my preference. It was still good, mind you, just not what I was expecting.
Holy expensive! It was almost $9 for one cup of Monkfruit Sweetener which is the amount I needed for this cheesecake. Good thing I bought a few bags so I could try this recipe again. If you know where I can find it cheaper in Canada, let me know!
I brought this Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake to my sister’s house in Ottawa for Thanksgiving dinner. We celebrate Thanksgiving at the beginning of October in Canada. I know the holiday is still coming up for my American readers and friends. This recipe makes an excellent Thanksgiving desserts, just sayin’.
It was a hit at our family dinner and everyone tried a piece. My sister was shocked and said it actually tastes like cheesecake. I was like well, of course, it does!
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
The first step is to make your pumpkin spice. In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
In another bowl, whisk the egg white until it looks foamy. Add in the pecan pieces and 1 teaspoon of the spice mixture. Stir to combine. Press into a 9-inch springform pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350F. This is your crust!
Next comes the cheesecake filling. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until it has a whipped consistency. Add in the pumpkin, eggs, Monkfruit Sweetener and the rest of the spice mixture. Beat again until it’s smooth.
Grease the sides of the springform pan and then pour in the cheesecake mixture.
Bake for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
If you are following the Keto diet, this cheesecake is perfect. I’ve been doing it for a few months, not 100% strict though, and have seen some success. I need to get more focused on it, but it’s hard with all the recipes I make for the blog!
At least with eating this Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake, I didn’t feel guilty afterwards and loved everything about it. No weird taste or texture.
Keto or Low Carb Recipes
I have more keto recipes coming up. Stay tuned! Here are some to check out now:
- Keto Cauliflower Ziti: Enjoy all the flavours of hearty Italian meal without the carbs! This keto casserole is meaty and cheesy.
- Parmesan Crisps: The perfect low carb snack! This easy recipe is guilt-free and delicious. Enjoy as an appetizer, in soup or salads or even as the bread for your sandwich.
- Sausage & Cabbage Soup: This low carb soup is easy to make and tastes delish! It’s comfort food perfect for a cold winter’s day.
- Bacon, Spinach & Mushroom Crustless Quiche: This easy breakfast can be prepared the night before and popped in the oven the next morning.
- Low Carb Chicken Divan: You won’t even miss the carbs! This comforting casserole has a creamy sauce made with chicken, broccoli, cheddar cheese and cauliflower rice.
- Keto Zuppa Toscana: A keto friendly version of the famous Tuscan soup! It’s filled with kale, bacon, sausage, roasted cauliflower immersed in a creamy broth.
- Keto Pecan Butter Tarts: A low carb version of Canada’s favorite dessert! Sweet, rich and guilt-free.
Try these Keto Sweeteners from my friends at Wholesome Yum! They have Keto Granulated Sugar Replacements and Keto Powdered Sugar Replacements. Use the coupon code SIMPLYSTACIE to save 10%.
Get a personalized keto health and fitness plan from Reshape.
- 1 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1 egg white
- 2 (250g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Add pecan pieces and 1 tsp of spice mixture. Stir to combine. Press into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until a whipped consistency. Add pumpkin, eggs, Monkfruit sweetener and the rest of the spice mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Grease sides of springform pan. Pour in cheesecake mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 329Total Fat: 29.9gSaturated Fat: 11.7gUnsaturated Fat: 15.6gCholesterol: 124.9mgSodium: 237.1mgCarbohydrates: 10.5gFiber: 2.6gSugar: 3.4gProtein: 7.5g