Do you do any Christmas baking? I love whipping up delicious and festive baked goods to share with my family and friends. One item always on my list each year is Christmas Cookies. Not only are they easy to make and are great gifts, but they are also freezable to enjoy all winter long! I typically spend a good part of the day in the kitchen working hard at my to-do list. In the end, I’ve got a ton of sweets to last us through the holiday season and beyond.
Today I’m sharing 20 traditional Christmas cookies so you can get your bake-on too!
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- Thumbprint Cookies
- Whole Wheat Vanilla Chai Shortbread Cookies from cooknourishbliss.com
- Old Fashioned Chewy Molasses Cookies from dessertfortwo.com
- Gingerbread Men Slice N’ Bake Cookies from thefirstyearblog.com
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies from somethingswanky.com
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies from xoxobella.com
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies #fbcookieswap from thatskinnychickcanbake.com
- Cranberry And White Chocolate Crunchies from cupcakesandcouscous.blogspot.ro
- Figgy Pudding Cookies Recipe from tikkido.com
- Almond Thumbprint Cookies With Dark Chocolate And Sea Salt from floatingkitchen.net
- Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from julieblanner.com
- Santaland Christmas Cookies from chewoutloud.com
- Mix + Match Shortbread from thehomemadehaus.com
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies from lmld.org
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies from keepitsweetdesserts.com
- Eggnog Biscotti from technicolorkitcheninenglish.blogspot.ro
- Goan Snowball Cookies from mydiversekitchen.com
- Easy Royal Icing from foodess.com
You might also like these Holiday Baking Must-Haves.
What is your favourite Christmas cookie?