Just in case you can’t get enough of s’mores, I’ve got another delicious twist on this camping favourite. These S’mores Ice Pops are out of this world!
S’mores Ice Pops
Imagine a rich fudge layer followed by the divine flavour of toasted marshmallow ice cream. The bottom is finished off with crushed graham crackers. Think s’mores sweetness, but cold and refreshing!
This post contains affiliate links.
I recommend the Zoku Ice Pop molds for easy removal. I’ve tried several other ice pop molds and have had a few recipe fails. I bought the cheap ones at Walmart and ended up having to throw them out, ice pops and all! I couldn’t get them out in one piece. They are a cinch to remove with this particular mold after running under hot water for about 30 seconds or so. Hopefully, I’m not the only one who has had recipe fails with ice pops!
One thing I want to mention about this recipe is to WATCH when you broil your marshmallows in the oven. Mine were browned in a minute. They don’t take long and will burn quickly.
What is your favourite flavour of ice pop?
You’ll also like these Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles.
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk
Toasted Marshmallow Layer
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 to 5 graham crackers, broken up into small pieces
- Add sugar, flour and cocoa to a medium saucepan. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir for 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir and pour evenly into ice pop molds about 1/2 full. Put in the freezer while you continue you work on the next step.
Toasted Marshmallow Layer
- Beat whipping cream on medium speed for about 4 minutes or until it starts to form soft peaks. Reduce speed to low and add in sweetened condensed milk and beat until combined.
- Broil marshmallows on a foil lined baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes until toasted. Careful: they burn QUICKLY so you need to babysit the oven. Quickly add the toasted marshmallows to the cream mixture and stir.
- Take ice pops molds from the freezer and fill up the remaining space with the toasted marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle graham crackers on top and put in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 4g