Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole is cheesy comfort food you can enjoy guilt-free! This delicious casserole is made with tender Brussels Sprouts, bacon and loads of cheese.
Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole
I started again on the Keto diet at the beginning of June and am down 15 lbs. I was on it last year, but fell off the wagon after going through some stressful personal stuff. I’m back at it again and so far so good!
This post contains affiliate links.
I was subscribing to the Keto Can subscription box, a Canadian subscription box filled with keto food and snacks. Inside each box was also some recipes. I’d been saving this recipe for Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole for a while now and I finally tried it. OMG, it’s sooooo good.
Even my fiancé, who isn’t a fan of Brussels Sprouts, loved this recipe. I mean, what’s not to love? It’s loaded with cheese, bacon and roasted Brussels Sprouts.
Roasting Brussels Sprouts is the best way to enjoy them, in my opinion. I also fry them. I do not like them boiled (shudder).
I like that it comes together fairly easily. It’s also very filling. I could only eat one helping at a time. The cheese and bacon make the recipe even better.
If you haven’t tried Brussels Sprouts, don’t shy away. They are actually quite good. I hated them for no good reason for years. When I finally tried them, I realized what I’d been missing.
Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole Ingredients
The star of the recipe is, of course, the Brussels Sprouts. You can use either fresh or frozen (just make sure to thaw them first).
Other ingredients include:
- Bacon (I used a whole package)
- Heavy cream
- Cheddar cheese (though any cheese you have will do)
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
How to Make Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Start by preheating the oven to 400F.
Add the Brussels Sprouts to a large bowl and stir in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to cover Brussels Sprouts. Spread them evenly on a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes.
Remove the Brussels Sprouts and sprinkle with the cooked bacon. Set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and salt and pepper.
Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour egg mixture on top.
Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you make this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
I have a few other keto recipes you might like.
- Keto Zuppa Toscana
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Keto Cauliflower Ziti
- Low Carb Chicken Divan
- Keto Butter Chicken with Noodles
Check out these other keto diet resources:
- Keto Subscription Boxes for Canadians
- Keto Chicken Guide
- Live Fit Foods
- Keto Meal Planning Subscription (I bought this) Use the code SIMPLYSTACIE for 15% off.
- Natura Market (check out the keto section)
- Kiss My Keto
- Ketosis Breath Sensor
- Reshape – A personalized health and fitness plan
Even if you aren’t on the keto diet, you can still enjoy this recipe. If you try it, let me know how it turned out!
You’ll also like this Brussel Sprouts with Lemon and Pancetta.
- 4 cups Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 375g package bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 sprig rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400F. Add Brussel Sprouts to a large bowl. Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove Brussels Sprouts from oven and sprinkle on the bacon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9x13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 1009mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g