I’m pretty sure I found this recipe for Indoor S’mores on the back of a box of Golden Grahams cereal. It’s too yummy not to share. I’ve been making it for many years and it’s a hit with my family.
It’s made similar to Rice Krispie squares as you use cereal and melted marshmallows. Add in some melted chocolate and Golden Grahams and you have that sweet summer flavour of s’mores. They are no-bake and the hardest part of the recipe is melting the chocolate and marshmallows on the stove. And that’s pretty easy!
They are chewy, sweet and sticky just like a s’mores would be. I cut mine into big pieces, but if you cut them smaller you’ll be able to serve more people.
The batch I made is almost gone. The kids had some friends over and everyone wanted to try them. They are simple to whip up. I need to buy another box of Golden Grahams. This recipe uses the entire 340ml box!
You might also like these Rice Krispie Cookies.
Are you familiar with this recipe for Indoor S’mores?
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal (one 11.7oz/331ml box)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips, marshmallows, butter and corn syrup in a large pot on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Add Golden Grahams cereal and stir to evenly coat.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9×13 baking pan. Use a buttered spoon to press mixture in place. Cool at room temperature until set (usually a couple hours). Cut into bars.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g