If Coconut Cream Pie were to become a coffee, this would be it! It’s a cold, creamy and luscious. The nutty coconut gives it a tropical flair. This is the drink you want to be sipping as you enjoy a day relaxing in the sun.
Coconut Coffee Milkshake
The drink itself is made of fresh coffee, vanilla ice cream and coconut extract. If the store had coconut ice cream, I’d have used that instead, but adding coconut extract works too.
The topping is whipped cream and toasted coconut. Prepare toasted coconut in the oven in about 5 minutes. It’s super quick and easy.
For presentation, I rimmed the glass in sticky marshmallow cream and filled it with lots of toasted coconut. Doesn’t it look so inviting and heavenly?
Wow your friends and family with this recipe. It tastes even better than it looks!
Watch for more yummy cold coffee drinks coming up. Check out my Beverages section to see the ones I’ve already shared.
Do you think this recipe is one you’d enjoy?
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread coconut on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once at about 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from oven and pour into a bowl.
- Place marshmallow creme into bowl. Place glass upside in the bowl to cover the rim. Dip glass into toasted coconut to cover the marshmallow creme. Set aside.
- In a blender, add ice cream, coffee and coconut extract. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with extra leftover toasted coconut.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 695Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 288mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 4gSugar: 71gProtein: 10g