21 Easy Cake Mix Hacks
Let’s talk about cake mix hacks! My pantry has its own boxed cake mix section because I use cake mix a lot in recipes. Once in awhile, I’ll follow the directions on the back of the box and use the product like its intended. That can get pretty boring though! Instead, I’ve been using cake mix as an ingredient in recipes. It can really jazz up a dessert and turn it into something special. Cake mix is for more than just cake!
The question is what can’t you make with cake mix? Ok don’t answer that! But really, there’s so many ways you can incorporate cake mix into your baking. On my blog, I’ve been sharing a whack of cake mix hacks recently. I bought a bunch of boxes of cake mixes for $1 and had to use them up.
I made cobbler, fudge, bars, cookies, a dump cake and more. If you search Pinterest for cake mix hacks, you’ll find a tonne of recipes! I’ve narrowed it down to 21 easy cake mix hacks with a few of my own and other yummy looking recipes I want to try.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Cake Mix Cobbler
- Cake Mix Fudge
- French Vanilla Cream Bars
- Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- Cookie Butter Cookies
- Three Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Cake Mix Cherry Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Strawberry Cookies
- Red Velvet Oatmeal Cookies
- Love is All Around Cake Roll
- Chocolate Almond Cake Mix Bars
- Red Velvet Rice Krispie Treats
- Easy Lemon Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bars
- Pumpkin Magic Cake
- Maple-Glazed Apple Crisp Cookies
- Pumpkin Cake Batter Dip
I’ll have to buy more cake mix if I want to try all these recipes! Hopefully, they have another sale soon….
I’d love to hear about your experience using cake mix in recipes. Do you ever make cake mix hacks?