If you are a regular reader of my blog, you’ll already know how much I love my coffee. My day doesn’t start until I have my first cup. Lately, I’ve been trying out a new kitchen appliance from De’Longhi and loving all the neat features. The De’Longhi Magnifica S Cappuccino Smart is a welcome addition to my morning routine. Actually, I should revise that to my daily routine since my days are filled with delicious coffee beverages!
It looks super fancy, but it’s surprisingly easy to use. I can brew authentic espresso and cappuccino beverages with a simple touch of a button. It’s very intuitive and within minutes of setting it up, I was using it to brew myself a hot, fresh espresso.
This fully automatic espresso and cappuccino machine delivers a perfect cup every time. It’s like having your own personal barista!
Some of my favourite features include:
- 2x function. I can upsize my drink by pressing the “2x” button to make a taller beverage. I like my cups big.
- Fresh beans in every cup. It has an integrated stainless steel burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings to grind fresh beans each time you make a cup. You can taste the freshness.
- Mouthwatering milk foam. Use the milk frother to make the most luscious, creamy and thick milk foam for your lattes and cappuccinos. I love that the foam lasts for my entire drink.
- Consistent results. Each cup you brew is fresh, hot and tastes great. You always know you are going to get something delicious.
- Easy to clean. The Milk Carafe has an auto clean function that starts a rinse cycle after using it. Also, the water tank, drip tray and coffee bean container are easy to remove and clean.
- Ability to customize and create delicious drinks. I can make a basic cup of coffee using the espresso setting or I can be a little more creative and make cappuccinos and macchiatos.
Today, I’m sharing one of my new favourite hot drinks that I whipped up with my new De’Longhi Magnifica S Cappuccino Smart: a Cinnamon Cappuccino. It’s so tasty and perfect for fall.
Creamy, smooth and perfect for fall!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Frothed milk
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Syrup
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish, if desired
- Boil water in a small saucepan on the stove. Add cinnamon and turn heat down to medium. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in brown sugar and vanilla extract and continue to simmer on medium for another 10 minutes.
- Use the Cappuccino setting on the De’Longhi Magnifica S Cappuccino Smart to brew. I also used the 2x setting to make it taller.
- Pour 2 tbsp of cinnamon syrup into the cappuccino. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired.
Store leftover cinnamon syrup in the fridge to make more beverages at a later date.
Check out my video to see how easy it is to make this yummy drink!
What would you love to make with a De’Longhi Magnifica S Cappuccino Smart?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of De’Longhi. The opinions and text are all mine.