Vegetable Pizza is an easy appetizer that is perfect for parties and potlucks. It’s made with crescent roll dough, ranch dressing mix and loads of fresh, crispy veggies. Yum!
This recipe for Vegetable Pizza has been around for a long time. I remember my mom making it to serve at parties she was hosting at our place growing up.
Back then, I was a veggie hater. I wouldn’t even try this recipe when she made it. I’d always skip over to the dessert table.
She made it again recently and I knew I had to share it! I love veggies now. I started eating them when I was 20 and pregnant with my daughter. Why? I don’t know. Now, I’m all about the veggies. Give me them allllll any day!
What I love about this recipe is how easy it is to prepare. The hardest part is the chopping and I don’t even find that bad. Dare I say it’s even a bit relaxing? Anyone else get into “the zone” when they are cooking?
It’s always well received when I make it. My friends often ask me to bring it with me when I go for a visit. I’m happy to oblige.
Vegetable Pizza Ingredients
The crust is made from two packages of crescent roll dough. I swear I should buy stock in Pillsbury because I use their products so often!
The sauce is a mixture of Ranch dressing mix, softened cream cheese and mayonnaise. We like Hellmann’s Mayonnaise in our home. It’s the only kind of mayonnaise my fiancé will eat.
As for the veggie toppings, you can pretty much use whatever fresh veggies you have on hand.
The veggies I used are:
- Cauliflower florets
- Broccoli florets
- Green onions
- Cherry tomatoes
Finish it off with a sprinkling of shredded cheddar cheese.
The only part of this recipe that is baked is the crust!
How to Make Vegetable Pizza
Pop open your cans of crescent roll dough and spread them out flat on a cookie sheet. Try to not cringe when you open the can. I always do.
Pinch the seams of the crescent roll dough together to make into one big dough rectangle. Pinch around the edges to make a crust.
Bake for 12 minutes at 375F or until golden brown. Set aside to cool while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
Add the cream cheese, ranch mix and mayonnaise to a bowl. Cream together with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Spread sauce over baked crust.
Spread all those yummy fresh veggies over the sauce. Top with a sprinkling of cheddar cheese. Cut into slices and serve! Refrigerate any uneaten portions.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you make this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for more easy appetizers to try? I’ve got you covered.
Have you ever tried this cold Vegetable Pizza before?
- 2 packages crescent roll dough
- 2 250g packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 28g package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet. Pinch together the seams to make into one big dough rectangle. Pinch around the edges to make the crust.
- Bake crescent roll dough for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Add cream cheese, ranch mix and mayonnaise to a bowl. Cream together with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Spread on baked crust.
- Spread veggies evenly over the ranch dressing. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cut into slices and serve cold. Refrigerate any uneaten portions.
- Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Cookie Baking Sheets Set, 2-Piece
- KitchenAid KHM7210CU 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - Contour Silver
- OXO Good Grips Utility Cutting Board
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 436 Total Fat: 37g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 20g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 602mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 8g