Cauliflower Bake is a cheesy and impossibly easy casserole! Even cauliflower haters love this yummy recipe.
Have you heard of Impossible Pies made with Bisquick? This delicious Cauliflower Bake is like that, but instead includes cauliflower and is in casserole form. It’s super easy to whip up and everyone always raves about how good it is!
I served this Cauliflower Bake alongside steak a few weeks ago at a little BBQ get-together we were having. My guests loved it – even the cauliflower haters! That’s when you know you have a winning recipe when you can make a hater a lover.
The hardest part about this recipe is chopping the cauliflower. It’s smooth sailing after that. Easy recipes are my jam.
Leftovers taste even better. I heated up a piece in the microwave the next day and it was still yummy. This recipe is a definite keeper.
Cauliflower Bake Ingredients
You’ll need one head of cauliflower cut into florets for this recipe. My only complaint about cauliflower is the price. It seems to be going up and up where I live. Still love it though!
The only other veggie you need is onions. I like sweet onions the best, but any onion you have on hand should be fine.
Other ingredients include butter, oregano, garlic, eggs, Bisquick, milk and cheddar cheese. I also used chopped parsley for the garnish, but you could leave that out if you want.
How to Make Cauliflower Bake
Start by melting butter in a skillet over medium heat. Then, add the cauliflower florets, onions, oregano and garlic. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until veggies are softened. Spread the mixture in a 9×13 ungreased casserole dish.
In a bowl, whisk eggs, Bisquick, milk and cheese. Pour over the veggies in the casserole dish.
Bake for 40 minutes at 350F. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley if you wish.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
These kitchen tools will help you prepare this recipe.
This post contains affiliate links.
Can You Freeze Cauliflower Bake
Yes, you can freeze Cauliflower Bake. Simply bake it first and then cover it and put it in the freezer. Eat within 3 months.
What to Serve with Cauliflower Bake
Cauliflower Bake can be served as a standalone main dish alongside a tossed garden salad.
You could also serve as a yummy side dish beside beef, pork or chicken.
Love cauliflower? Check out these mouthwatering recipes.
- Keto Cauliflower Ziti – Enjoy all the flavours of hearty Italian meal without the carbs! This keto casserole is meaty and cheesy.
- Creamy Cauliflower – Packed full of mouthwatering flavour! It tastes even better heated up the next day for leftovers.
- Honey Dijon Baked Cauliflower – Honey Dijon Mustard packs a wonderful flavour punch in this creamy, smooth sauce. Even picky kids love this recipe!
- Cauliflower Soup with Bacon – Creamy, luscious comfort food to keep you warm!
- Cauliflower Rice Enchilada Bowl – A healthy low carb meal you can enjoy guilt-free!
Are you a fan of cauliflower recipes?
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Chopped parsley, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower, onions, oregano and garlic. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until veggies are softened. Spread mixture in a 9x13 ungreased casserole dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Bisquick, milk and cheese. Pour over veggies.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 349 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 182mg Sodium: 588mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 6g Protein: 16g