Beef Nacho Bake
Hello, comfort food! This Beef Nacho Bake is exactly what you need to make when you are craving something hearty and filling. It’s easy to make and so delicious.
I used mayonnaise in the sauce to add an extra element of creaminess. Use hot salsa if you want a punch of spice. My brood prefers things on the mild side though I personally like things hot!
It plates messy, but tasty! My family gobbled it up in one sitting so there were no leftovers. I bet it would taste yummy the next day especially after all the flavours had a chance to marry together.
I have several more casseroles coming up on the blog. It’s comfort food season and I’m all in!
Do you think your family would enjoy this Beef Nacho Bake?
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 cup corn
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- cilantro, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat until cooked. Stir in salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder.
- Spread half of meat mixture in a 2 quart casserole dish. Spread half of tortilla chips on top followed by half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 minutes. Top with cilantro, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 642Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 1024mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 32g