Hello, comfort food! This Beef Nacho Bake is exactly what you need to make when you are craving something hearty and filling. It’s easy to make and so delicious.
I used mayonnaise in the sauce to add an extra element of creaminess. Use hot salsa if you want a punch of spice. My brood prefers things on the mild side though I personally like things hot!
It plates messy, but tasty! My family gobbled it up in one sitting so there were no leftovers. I bet it would taste yummy the next day especially after all the flavours had a chance to marry together.
I have several more casseroles coming up on the blog. It’s comfort food season and I’m all in!
Do you think your family would enjoy this Beef Nacho Bake?
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 cup corn
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crumbled into small pieces
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cilantro, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat until brownies and no pink remains. Stir in salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder.
- Spread half of meat mixture in a 9x13 casserole dish. Spread half of tortilla chips on top followed by half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 minutes. Top with cilantro, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 642Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 1024mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 32g