Oatmeal Casserole or Baked Oatmeal, this yummy breakfast is delicious by whatever name. This was my first time making an oatmeal casserole and it did not disappoint. I love breakfast casseroles, but typically stick to ones made with eggs. I plan to make more made with hearty oats like this one!
Fill your oatmeal casserole with your favourite toppings. I used apples, raisins and almonds. They added extra flavour and crunch.
It’s yummy topped with some maple syrup. If you are looking for a different kind of breakfast to serve to your family and friends, give this one a try.
Love oatmeal? Try my Oatmeal Pie.
Have you ever made an Oatmeal Casserole?
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup apples, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla. Add oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, almonds, raisins and apples and stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly. Serve warm.
- OXO Good Grips Utility Cutting Board
- New Star Foodservice 42917 Stainless Steel 4Pcs Measuring Cups And Spoons Combo Set, Silver
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 583 Total Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 22g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 599mg Carbohydrates: 77g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 43g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 11g