Oatmeal Casserole or Baked Oatmeal, this yummy breakfast is delicious by whatever name. This was my first time making an oatmeal casserole and it did not disappoint. I love breakfast casseroles, but typically stick to ones made with eggs. I plan to make more made with hearty oats like this one!
Fill your baked oatmeal with your favourite toppings. I used apples, raisins and almonds. They added extra flavour and crunch.
This post contains affiliate links.
It’s yummy topped with some maple syrup. (I like Maple Lifestyle). If you are looking for a different kind of breakfast to serve to your family and friends, give this one a try.
Love oatmeal? Try my Oatmeal Pie.
You’ll also enjoy this Strawberry Coconut Breakfast Casserole.
Have you ever made an Oatmeal Casserole?
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup apples, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla. Add oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, almonds, raisins and apples and stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly. Serve warm.
Look for "Large Flake Oats" if you are in Canada.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 583Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 599mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 6gSugar: 43gProtein: 11g