Yesterday was National Strawberry day and I celebrated the occasion with a Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake. I don’t often make no-bake cheesecakes, but after realizing how easy they are to whip up, I’ll definitely be making more. The crust is made from Coconut cookies that I picked up on sale this week at our grocery store and white chocolate bars. The cheesecake filling is mascarpone cheese. I had to visit three separate grocery stores to find it! I live in a very small town and our cheese selection at our local grocery store consists only of cheddar and mozzarella.
The crust was sweet, but the cheesecake filling wasn’t too sweet so it was a nice balance. The juicy, fresh strawberries added a nice touch of colour and sweetness to make this cheesecake a dessert worth the extra trips to the store! Hopefully, you’ll have an easier time finding the cheese!
Strawberries is also this week’s theme for the Friday Recipe Club. You’ll find more yummy strawberry recipes at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
For more strawberry recipes, check out these recipes: Easy 5 Minute Strawberry Butter, Strawberry Sugar Cookie Parfaits, Healthy Fudge Stuffed Strawberries, Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Filling and Ganache Topping, Strawberry Mice Appetizer, Sugared Strawberry Mini Donuts and Strawberry Petite Scones.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 oz. white chocolate
- 1 cup Coconut cookies, crushed
- 480g mascarpone cheese
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 to 3 tbsp. sweetened coconut flakes
- Line the bottom of a 8 inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- For the crust, melt the butter and white chocolate in a pan on the stove over low heat stirring often. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the crushed cookies. Spread evenly in a springform pan and press down with a spoon. Refrigerate for one hour.
- To make the filling, add mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and juice of one lime to a large bowl. Mix with an electric mixer on low until smooth. Spread filling evenly over top of the crust. Chill in the fridge for a minimum of one hour. I chilled mine overnight in the fridge and it was easy to cut the next day.
- Before serving, top with strawberries and coconut.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 735Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 37gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 580mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 7g