Rainbow Bark is a super easy, no-bake recipe that would fit in with a St. Patrick’s day theme (though you really could enjoy it any time of the year). It’s also a recipe that kids can help out with towards the end by breaking up the cooled bark into smaller pieces. It’s almost too pretty to eat!
Salty + sweet = pure heaven!
- 1 cup Mini M&M’s
- 1 ½ cup broken pretzel pieces (I used small round pretzels, but small stick would be good too)
- 1 lb. Wilton White Chocolate
- Multi-Color nonpareil sprinkles
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil. Spread ¾ cup of the mini M&M’s and the broken pretzel pieces onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Poor the melted chocolate evenly over the cookie, M&M and pretzel mixture. Spread out with a spatula if needed.
- Before the mixtures ‘sets’ sprinkle the remaining mini M&M’s and the green and white sprinkles on top. Place cookie in the fridge to set.
- Remove and break into smaller pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 630Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 2gSugar: 67gProtein: 7g