Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dip is the creamiest fruit platter dip ever! Fluffy frosting, tangy cream cheese, and a pinch of cinnamon make this the best dessert dip made in just 5 minutes. Great dip for pretzels, too!
It seriously only takes 5 minutes to whip up this 4-ingredient dip. Every time my family sees me softening cream cheese, they know what’s coming.
There’s no sweet treat you can’t dunk in this dip! I always make it in the summer when there’s fresh fruit aplenty, but it’s perfect for a Christmas appetizer with graham crackers, too.
- Cream cheese: This tangy soft cheese is perfect for savory and sweet dishes. Make sure it’s softened before making this dessert dip. Leave it on the counter for about half an hour and it should be good to go!
- Frosting: A lot of cream cheese dip recipes use marshmallow fluff, but I love the extra creaminess and flavor of sweet frosting! You can use vanilla or cream cheese frosting for this recipe.
- Milk: You only need a little milk to thin out the dip. If you want to use an alt milk here, you can.
- Cinnamon: I love the extra hint of spice that cinnamon adds to this fruit dip. It’s the perfect seasoning!
What I Used For This Recipe
This post contains affiliate links.
- Measuring cups and spoons: I’ve made this cinnamon cream cheese dip so many times, I can eyeball the milk and cinnamon. If you want a thicker dip, use a little less milk.
- Mixing bowls: You just need one mixing bowl for this no-bake dessert dip!
- Hand mixer: This recipe needs the power of an electric mixer to get the fluffiest cream cheese dip. You can also use a stand mixer, but it’s a lot to drag out of the cabinets for this 5-minute dessert.
How To Make It
To make this cinnamon cream cheese dip, it’s as simple as dump and mix!
Add the softened cream cheese, frosting, milk, and cinnamon to your mixing bowl. Mix it all up with an electric mixer until super smooth and creamy.
Serve this dessert dip in a small serving bowl with a platter of sliced fruit.
- If your cream cheese is still clumpy, try to mash it with the back of a spoon to help break up the clumps. Let it set a few minutes and try again.
- If you want a little more cinnamon, sprinkle some on top when you serve!
- Out of frosting? Try the same amount of marshmallow creme, aka Fluff, instead!
- If you want to try out a chocolate fruit dip, switch the frosting to chocolate. It’s perfect for strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and cherries.
What To Serve With This
You can dip literally any fruit in this creamy cinnamon dessert dip. From berries and melons to apples and grapes, there’s no wrong fruit to use.
And it’s not just for fruit! I love to dip sweet pretzels, graham crackers, and honestly just a spoon in this creamy cinnamon dip!
I love to munch on this fruit dip alongside a slice of fresh cinnamon bread. You can never have enough cinnamon in my opinion.
How Long Does Fruit Dip Last In The Fridge?
I love to make this cinnamon cream cheese dip with my meal prep. It lasts up to a week in the fridge for all your fruit snacks all week!
Be sure to store it in an airtight container. To be safe, I don’t like to leave this cream cheese dip out for more than a couple hours.
If the dip starts to separate, give it a quick stir to bring everything back together.
Can You Freeze Fruit Dip?
When I’m planning for a party, I make this recipe for about 10 guests. If you’re hosting a big gathering, this is super simple to double or even triple!
If you make way more than you need, you can totally freeze it! Use a freezer-safe container with as little space for air as possible.
This cinnamon cream cheese dip can last up to 1 month frozen. To thaw it, simply leave it in the fridge overnight and stir before dipping. So easy!
More Dessert Recipes You’ll Love
- Frozen Strawberry Fluff
- Pineapple Tarts
- Winter Cherry Cobbler
- Strawberry Dump Cake
- Blueberry Upside Down Cake
- Cherry Pudding Cake
- More dessert recipes
Do you have any amazing dessert dip recipes? I’m always looking for more recipes to try! Follow me on Instagram @simplystacieblog, on Facebook at Simply Stacie, and on Pinterest @SimplyStacie and let me know how you liked this and my other recipes!
- 1 package (8oz/250g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16oz/450g) cream cheese or vanilla flavoured frosting
- 1 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Serve with cut up pieces of fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 58Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g