Ham & Eggs in a Muffin Tin Recipe
After I was finished breastfeeding Bridget, I started following the Suzanne Somers diet. The diet focuses on food combining and limiting your carbs and sugar. I started back on it this winter and I’m now down 40 lbs. It’s slow, but I’m getting there and I don’t feel like I’m depriving myself of foods I love to eat.
One of the recipe ideas I found in one of Suzanne’s books was this delicious Ham and Eggs in a Muffin Tin. It’s quick and easy to make and hits the spot!
Ham & Eggs in a Muffin Tin
- Butter, to grease muffin tin
- Deli ham, sliced
- Cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease muffin tins with butter.
- Line each muffin tin with a slice of ham.
- Add one egg to centre of each piece of ham.
- Place in the oven for about 7 minutes. Then remove and top with shredded cheese and put back in the oven for an additional 7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.