Gingerbread desserts are so much more than cookies. I’m talking cakes, pies, casseroles, puddings – you name it, the recipe is probably already out there somewhere online! I associate gingerbread with more of a fall/winter dessert. I typically only make them at Christmas. However, there’s no hard and fast rule that says you can only eat these sweet treats when the snow starts to fly.
I’ve rounded up the most amazing, festive gingerbread recipes I could find online. Seriously, my cravings were kicking into overdrive when I was writing this post. Must. make. gingerbread. NOW. Join me?
1. Gingerbread Bars from Buns in My Oven
2. Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Muffins with Cream Cheese Glaze from Boys Ahoy
3. Soft and Chewey Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies from TexanErin Baking
4. Gingerbread Brownies from Oh Sweet Basil
6. Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting from Well Plated
8. Gingerbread Butterscotch S’mores Sandwich Cookies from Life Made Sweeter
9. Glazed Gingerbread Donuts from A Kitchen Addiction
10. Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle from Brown Eyed Baker
11. White Chocolate Gingerbread Poke Cake from The Recipe Rebel
12. White Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Blondies from Kitchen Treaty
13. White Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding Cups from Inside BruCrew Life
15. Gingerbread Cupcakes from Tidy Mom
16. Gingerbread Cake Roll with Eggnog Whipped Cream from Crazy for Crust
18. Sweet and Salty Gingerbread Pie from The Sweet Chick
19. Gingerbread Drop Cookies from Kitchen Meets Girl
20. Skillet Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookie from All Day I Dream About Food
See what I mean? Are you hungry now too?
Which gingerbread dessert is calling your name?